Need advice on which crystal to use

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
MysticDreamFaerie

Need advice on which crystal to use

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

I'm suffering from really bad with heavy anxiety due to depression and wondering which crystal to use. I'm heart broken, been emotionally verbal abused, less confidence, depression, severe anxiety.

Should I meditate with these crystals when I buy them or just carry along them with me. I'm a beginner in all of this so please be gentle on me. Thank you! :)
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
AmethystQuartz

Re: Need advice on which crystal to use

Post by AmethystQuartz »

Amethysts, rose quartz, basically anything positive and bright, it depends what you can get your hands on.

Carrying along with you will be fine if you know they're there and take some comfort in them, but meditation is always useful especially in your situation. :)
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

snow quartz makes me feel better as well i hope it helps
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Moonstone will help you :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
miachrhys

Post by miachrhys »

I have actually been researching this a lot for the same reasons. I've discovered that Lithium Quartz is one of the most suggested because the lithium is the same chemical formula as the anti-depression medication. Lepidolite also has this lithium component and because of that is also suggested.

Carnelian and Citrine were mentioned on multiple websites as well though they resonate with other uses to me so I wouldn't use them for depression and anxiety. When in doubt Clear Quartz is the master healer.

As a final note, I want to suggest seeking professional help if necessary. I'm wishing you all the best!
drago25

Post by drago25 »

i been in a simlier problem most of my life. I find both carrying them and meditation with the crystals work well.

I havn't used many crystals yet but i find Amber, Amethysts, Moonstone, and Clear Quartz work well.

this part doesn't have to do with crystals but i find using lavender and ylang ylang essence oils helps to. pm me if you would like some help with the essence oil stuff.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”