Bats symbolism???

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Truthseeker

Bats symbolism???

Post by Truthseeker »

Couldn't decide where to post this- so I'll start here.
My daughter had a vision of a swarm of bats flying very swiftly. They were flying TO ME. The next day I 'knew' when they 'arrived'. I have felt their presence ever since. And it feels as if they are wrapped around me like a cloak. Protecting (?) guiding (?) me. It is a very warm and comfortable feeling but I do not understand exactly. It feels like a good thing. I am an empath and I feel like maybe they are here to usher me into a deeper spirituality...somehow... They stick right with me as if *I* am the wall of a cave, LOL. It is odd. Anyone have any insight? Of course they are not physical bats, only in the eye of the spirit.
orestes903

Re: Bats symbolism???

Post by orestes903 »

It's interesting that you point out that you are an empath. Bats are typically associated to intuition, empathy, and the ability to see through illusion. It may be your totem :-) Also it's funny your daughter saw them since they can also be seen as a symbol of family, fertility, and rebirth (they leave the womb of the earth every night) I hope that helps

Blessed be
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

My daughter is also an empath and we have a very strong psychic connection.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

orestes903- that is very interesting. My totem animal according to my birth date as the owl, but your comment about maybe the bat being my totem kind of hit a real note with me. Is it possible to have more than one totem animal? I do really feel like they are WITH me and for a reason or purpose. I sure do like them, my spiritual growth and awareness has REALLY increased since they came. So has my sense of peace.
orestes903

Post by orestes903 »

It is possible especially since owls and bats are very similar. Plus some native americans believe your true totem will come to you and they don't base it so much on when you were born or other factors that some people do.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”