how to ask?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Whitelion728

how to ask?

Post by Whitelion728 »

Second time posting this so ask for more details. I love this girl after obly a few weeks and I want to date her. I met her here and Im nervous about asking her. This message was an hour long to type rant but now I'm just getting to the point. I want to date her but if she says no talking to her would get wierd and if she says yes it might be out of feeling sorry saying no. I don't want anything against her will. I can't stop thinking about her and I can't sleep. When I can I'm dreaming about her. I'm not scared to talk about her but when I talk TO her I'm sooo nervous. I ment to call her last weekend. And the one before that and before that and before that. I really care about her and feel like I'm falling ino true Love for the first time. Also sorry about spellon my iPods autocorrect is horrible. But I honestly care about her so much, even if I could get her someone better than me, I would. I don't even know how to ask, I honestly used to sorta be a player. (not anymore) an now this is just so hard! (I'm posting another post so my iPod doesn't die again)
Whitelion728

Re: how to ask?

Post by Whitelion728 »

She recently got out of a relationship (not a hard one though) and I have been banking on her asking me but... I recently paired up about 4 people and I can't get my self her?? But it's not like that. It's not getting et, she's not a prize she's just someone I love. Her personality is great and she looks beautiful( not that looking good matters) and I type this hopeing she sees this and knows its her. It's 1:19am and I'm typeing this. I now spend my days sitting on Skype and other social media things. Of course I do other thing, but with fb and Skype running) I honestly don't want to fall asleep because I'll dream about her and chicken out. AGAIN. Honestly I'm ranting again. I also think I have said to much, as usual. I can't stop talking about what I would do for her, which is everything. Ive literally been to heaven and back and only thought of her during the time.( don't ask) I've even made a little willow tree on a game with signs on it saying all this. I have things written about her everywhere. I'm beginning to be a creep. But I honestly want her to get someone good, even if its not me. I think about her in baseball games and football as motivation, I talk about her sometimes even. But I don't want her to be a kiss n tell type thing. I want it to be a real relationship. But sadly we are distant. I'm in new York and shes somewhere. If I said she would know who she is though. *sigh* well I'm going to post this then mostlikey no one will rest it all. Maybe her, because all she does is help. But before I rant again, I'll just post this. And sit on Facebook as if she would be on at 1:28am
SQue

Post by SQue »

I'm very upfront ance forward. Ask....let us know how it goes.

S Que
whisperingMaiden

Post by whisperingMaiden »

It's obvious you feel deep love for her and it is your first love.Everyone feels this way about their first true love (Don't deny it guys).All you can do Is give hints during the conversation about your feelings,but,be sneaky and hide it behind the sentence.The only way you can do it is when your both alone is confess.The more you keep quiet the longer it will take for you to build courage and she'll find a new boyfriend.There is only one to way to ask it straight forward.(Also It wouldn't hurt to give her a rose or poem while asking.) Good Luck.Also if you keep waiting to ask you're going to become obsessed about her.

Blessed Be.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
Whitelion728

Post by Whitelion728 »

Obssessed? Glad to see that hasn't happened yet XD. Well um I have poems but I always feel reciting a poem isn't that good. And I would give a rose but it's only on the Internet and I et nervous talking about or giving roses.( my lay girlfriends name was rose) and this is my second love but this time it just seems different...
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Dude, you're so young...give it time and DO NOT be in such a hurry, and I gotta say (a player?) c'mon.
You are only hurting yourself pining for someone you will likely not meet in person, sorry to be so harsh,... be good to yourself and more realistic. FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Whitelion728

Post by Whitelion728 »

Player" weren't my own words. It's what my friend says. I don't believe there is an age limit. And meeting someone in person doesn't matter and if it goes well I will meet them in person.
Isabella

Post by Isabella »

You should just tell her. I'm sure she'll understand that you love her so deeply. And long fistant relationships can workout. I kept held of mine till I relized my bf was a jerk and sooo not who i thought he was.
Peace and Pasta!~
Whitelion728

Post by Whitelion728 »

Well, I guess I don't need many more answers ^_^ :}
SQue

Post by SQue »

What was the answer?

S Que
Isabella