Dream about my Lover, confused!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Red Music

Dream about my Lover, confused!

Post by Red Music »

I had a dream last night about a guy I like. I confessed my love to him quiet some time ago and he rejected me. But in my dream, Everything was crazy and confusing but i don't remember that. The only thing i remember is him saying he loves me. Then my mom woke me up. I was not happy with her! I liked that dream.*sad*. But what does it mean? That he loves me but won't admit it? Or something else?
Althara

Re: Dream about my Lover, confused!

Post by Althara »

I'd go for a very literal interpretation here. That's what you dream/wish he'd say to you.

If he's rejected you already, best thing to do is try your hardest to move on. Moping over him - and dreams like that! - aren't going to make it easier to accept that he isn't interested.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Once I had a dream about my *then* ex-boyfriend who completely broke my heart. In the dream, we had gotten together and he said he would never leave me, that he had made many mistakes but was "thinking with the wrong head". The reason I remember the dream so well (which I thought was wishful thinking at the time. I was so heartbroken when I woke up!) is that it actually did end up happening and I am with him to this day. We have two children and we are extremely happy together.

Now, like Althara said, it may be just a dream and your wishful thinking, or it may be a sign. All you can do is wait and not push him into loving you. Who knows? Maybe someday he will tell you that he loves you.
Red Music

Post by Red Music »

Thanks, and I've had another dream!(Whats up with all this dreaming?) I have a friend who just...I just don't want to be her friend.Her negitive energy upsets me and with my empathy, sometimes here complaining mood sticks to me. I had a dream i told her i didn't want to be friend, and she got angry at me and i remember her crying. What does this me?
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

It could very well be a premonition of how she will react if you tell her a certain way...Perhaps you can take the dream into consideration and tell her in a more delicate way.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”