Death and the Afterlife

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Wolf Heart

Death and the Afterlife

Post by Wolf Heart »

What do you think happens when we die? Why do you think this? Do you believe there is "proof" of it?
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
EmeraldRose

Re: Death and the Afterlife

Post by EmeraldRose »

I think that after people die their spirit lives on in a new body (reincarnation) or if they have wisdom and guidence to share with others their spirit remains free in the astral plane and they become spirit guides but sadly for very few thier spirit doesn't manage to leave their body, they in a way become zombies. I have proof of me beliefs as I have seen a documentary on NatGeo about a boy with a defected ear and he has nightmares about his past life when he was a soldier and his ear was shot and he then is able to ask questions about the life of the person he used to be even though he is only 10 and he never met his former self. My theory about wandering spirits must be true because I have communicated with spirits in my house and I am sure that it is my oldest friend's mum who I was very close to and lived in this house as a child. I can also confirm my 'zombie' theory as in the same documentary there was a man who died on the operating table and remembers being burried and then dug up by a witch doctor (This was in Africa btw) and he thought it was all a bad series of dreams and he went to the hospital about a cold or something and then they checked his records and turns out that he had been dead for something like 20 years and they tested his finger prints and his photo in his record and they confirmed that he was the person that he claimed to have been and they investigated his grave and it had been dug up! What is your belief in life after death? )O( Hope my views have somewhat helped you.
Was jpearce1997 now EmeraldRose! )O(
melinda

Post by melinda »

I think it depends on people. That if our beliefs alter reality in life then it must alter death as well.
Just have to hope truly wicked people get their due, and it makes afterlife perfect.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

This is pretty good book, Evidence of Eternity by Mark Anthony

https://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Eternit ... 184&sr=1-1

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”