Spell to bring back ex love

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
AMwitch05

Re: Spell to bring back ex love

Post by AMwitch05 »

Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

Sorry I don't click on links, but find one that will bring love into your life. Write a list of what you want, describe the relationship you want, be very clear and focus on what you want in the relationship and what you will bring to it as well. Ask your Deity to help you bring this into your life. After you found your spell and do it, remember to thank your Deity and surrender to what you have asked and what will come. That means let it go to the Universe and TRUST that your love will come. But, it won't come on your time, it will come when you are ready to receive it. If you go out searching for love, you will always end up with less that the best, because this is desperate and again sending out negative energy .Does that make sense? <3
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

I have another question how effective is the honey jar spell?
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

My reason for doing that spell is to nudge him into reasons of why he fell in love with me my intention is none of harm it's to bring him back even as a friend and lover. I feel as though he is the right person for me, he always brought me up when i was down when no one has ever been able to do so. He made me feel like a better person when I was around. We just had our frustrations and should of swallowed our prides.
Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

Sorry I don't know the spell very well, but.... You know, you can make yourself feel that way? You can learn to truly see the beauty that you have inside and once you find it, no one can take it away. When we allow a man to control that feeling in us, then when the man is gone, we are left feeling empty and incomplete. Sometimes when we hang onto that old love that failed, we don't leave any room for the new love waiting. I have found that if you let go of those expectations of the old love, just for one day, it makes it easier, then we do it for another day. Trust, AM, just trust for one day that your Deity or Higher Power will provide you with a wonderful love to come. Plus, give yourself some love, really look at yourself and forgive the harms you have done and accept the beauty that you hold. You are truly a special person and you deserve to have all the love you can give yourself. That will then project into the Universe and others will come. Blessings
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
AMwitch05

Post by AMwitch05 »

I decided to go ahead and write my first spell to make your ex forgive you and fall in love with you again, my intention is the break the walls down, and rid negativity from the break up, and swallow prides. And possibly bring love back into the picture. My intentions are not ill or harmful, nor do i want to manipulate anyone. I want my ex to come back and for us to be happy and no negativity anylonger :) I will be trying a spell out soon. Wish me luck guys. When it comes into effect i will post it. :)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”