What are you going to do when you leave this world?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
level

What are you going to do when you leave this world?

Post by level »

Personally I will adjust to my surrounding then quickly find a bunch of Eternal guides that are geniuses and will start relaying what I have learned about the hard core plane that I left behind. We will smoke pipes and drink ale while they show me and tell me why they had chosen to follow my work in the first place and then we will embark on a journey of exploration and eternal life within the millions of societies that one can join to learn and experience the details that this universe could not provide.

Then after going through the most of those societies I will choose one that fits me and will join it to finalize my character where I will become a master and will teach side by side with greatness the millions that enter the society that I have chosen. That does not mean that I will not visit other societies for gaining experience and knowledge that is their specialty since the more I learn the more I will require updates to my database of knowledge.

We will then visit the starter planes looking for newly found talent to recruit to our society. Where we will also get a chance to glimpse at how the world that we have been born into progresses and evolves and if there are wilders born that might have the spark to challenge, shake and diversify the foundations of what we have learned so far. Fun, Fun , Fun.
I love Infinity, where we get to loose our self and catch whats important to us.
Ankhhape

Post by Ankhhape »

Start where I left off, like the rest of us.
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

Nowhere. Doing nothing
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

If I knew, I'd be preparing for it.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I would combine with the missing parts of my soul and then within a few years be alive again.
shunyama

Post by shunyama »

i know everyone is entitled to their own beliefes and respect yours but ummmmmmm. it takes alot of beliefe in yourself to do stuff like that
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

you are corect
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

If I could chose I would be guarding my daughter and her daughter and all those who will follow :) But I guess it's not really up to me ;)
WyreWizard

Re: What are you going to do when you leave this world?

Post by WyreWizard »

Honestly, I don't know what I'll do. But I know what I won't do is return to Earth. Earth is the hardest world to incarnate on.
13Lotuses

Post by 13Lotuses »

Learn as much as I can. When one ceases to learn, they cease to live.
Growing from mud, although challenging, offers great promise.
Gwenni_Fae

Post by Gwenni_Fae »

My own personal beliefs are we don't get to choose what happens after we leave this lifetime. I believe we reincarnate to learn lessons but I don't think we get to just pick and choose our actions.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it.
W. Somerset Maugham

Heh, I think he said it best. :D
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
autumnmoon14

Post by autumnmoon14 »

my plan.. hmm.. havent really thought about it... whatever happens... happens.. and when the time comes i'll deal with it. lol just live life to to fullest ^_^
autumnmoon14

Post by autumnmoon14 »

my plan.. hmm.. havent really thought about it... whatever happens... happens.. and when the time comes i'll deal with it. lol just live life to to fullest :o

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”