Love Spell ... It is done!

Questions and posts about love spells.
virgogirl

Love Spell ... It is done!

Post by virgogirl »

**************************************************************************************************

**Please Study this spell in advance and you may even need to prepare your candles in advance depending on your ability to focus as you will need to conserve your energy...Every step to this spell requires thought force..Sleep well prior to doing this..This spell consumes your energy and requires focused concentration..You will most likely feel the urge to relax or meditate or even sleep after this spell...When it is done try to forget this spell but never let any negative thoughts cancel your spell (negativity and inablility to focus is the main cause of spell failure)**
No man has ever seen the Light; but we see by reason of it those objects which reflect the light.
There is nothing occult which shall not be known: there is nothing concealed which shall not be revealed.The Kingdom of God is within us.

I cannot be responsible for the outcome of this spell.

**************************************************************************************************

(Begin)

Cast a sheilding Prayer:

Archangel Micheal I call upon Thee.
Send down a pillar of light to protect me.
Protect me here and now from negative attacks.
Sheild me from all negativity.
Protect and watch over me.
I ask this from my highest and best.
So Mote It Be ... AMEN

Centering: Visualize that which you desire to occur,focusing this energy as you
Prepare your candles.

Prepare your candles:

One White Candle: Dressed with honey as a sweet offering to the spirit animals taste
for delivering this spell in this case im calling a bear for his natural strength.
Dress the wick with scented zodiac oil representing the sign of the one which you desire so he has a scent of him/her.
Etch the name of the one you desire along the side of the candle so he knows the name of who he seeks.
When time comes for you light the candle speak the persons name so he can hear your voice
These steps are a offering and appealing to his senses.

One Brown Candle: Dressed in soil from the earth the wick dressed in patchouli a pot/cauldron filled at the bottom with spring water sprinkled with mint leaves to please the taste of the earth spirits..it is a offering for their assistance.
Speak a blessing that which you have prepared into the water and herbs .. you must take a small sip of the water place the votive into the water.

One Pink Candle: Dressed in ylang ylang the words come to me etched along the side and Love me etched upon the top (this pink candle in combination with the red candle creates the spell it is what will be delivered).
This spell is enforced by earth spirits causing motivation. This candle requires recent memories of the person in which you intimately shared yourself with...focus on these energies it is why you love them the more you focus the stronger the spell...visualize scenes and feelings use your breath and heart to force these energies into the candle.

One Red Candle: Dressed in ylang ylang and the wick dressed in patchouli the words forever etched at the top this candle increases the magnetism in this ritual spell..Passion, love, fertility, strength, courage and will power is key within this spell..it works in combination to the pink candle and the 2 waxes should meet as they melt together as one..the wicks are to be held together with a needle representing 2 souls joining as one..the words forever etched at the top of the candle literaly means forever.

**Make absolutely sure this is what you really really want**
If you are not sure don't do it as it could prove to be a task of a spell to undo
I don't even know if it can be undone. If it is..the choice is yours..then clear your mind and begin.

Begin the process:

Light the brown candle and speak these words... Spirits of Earth Spirits of Universe please come to my aid..I ask for your blessings in safety,strength and for assistance...Send my words of love into the universe and guide the one I seek to bond with one named (say the name first and last) move him to respond with a sense of desire and willingness to be with me as one so we may be bound together on earth this day and in the Universe forever.

Light the pink and red candle and speak these words... As these candles of red and pink melt together nothing shall seperate us..we melt into each others mind body and soul in love,passion and desire combine us physically,spiritually,sexually and lovingly equal...from this moment we dwell together forever and ever.

Light the white candle and speak these words...Oh great spirit bear who roams the earth this gift of sweet honey I offer you...I ask for your assistance at this time..great strong one follow the light as it guides you to (say the name first and last) it is him who I desire...deliver this spell safely I ask you to use all your strengths.

Meditate visualize this person coming to you embracing you..his love for you is strong..He desires you more then you could imagine..it is true love...Do this for awhile its very important.

Prepare a bath:

all four corners anointed with ylang ylang oil toss salt into the water.

When ALL candles have burned out thank the spirits with love and sincerity.

Get into the tub...speak into the water (say the name first and last) I purify my body in this water my mind body and soul prepared for you.
lay back and allow the great sense of love to flow through you then prepare yourself as if you where meeting him for the first time.
With that same bath water clean your floor in front of the main entrance door then say
So Mote it be it is done!

This spell was designed by Virgogirl .. Use it wisely it cannot be altered.

*****Invoking The Power Of Virgo...Blessed Be*****
Serenity Willow

Re: Love Spell ... It is done!

Post by Serenity Willow »

Thank you Virgogirl :)
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
virgogirl

Post by virgogirl »

Feel Free :)
RiaLizee

Post by RiaLizee »

Have you actually tried this? :-/
virgogirl

Post by virgogirl »

I actually created this spell for a close friend who asked for assistance, they have been together for over 3 months. I would only post what I truly believed in...it would be a waist to post random words that had no real meaning. But if in doubt don't do it...doubt alone could cause a spell to fail.
SQue

Post by SQue »

BBeginners question: dress candle means to anoint it in the oil...correct?
virgogirl

Post by virgogirl »

yes from the bottom up to the wick

Return to “Love Spells”