Seraphinite

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Ula

Seraphinite

Post by Ula »

I found a stone with a necklace hook in my son's room today. We have no idea where it came from. I researched and found it to be Seraphinite. I don't usually work with crystals. Any other insight then what I found on most websites?
tilarium

Re: Seraphinite

Post by tilarium »

It's been a while and I can't find my book on stones. If I remember right, seraphinite helps in clearing the mind and meditating. Anyone else have more?
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

Ula

Post by Ula »

Thanks. :)
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

What a lucky find! I absolutely love Seraphinite! It is a major healing stone---the green component is clinochlore--the premier healing mineral in the whole mineral kingdom. I have at least 12 pieces of the stuff and a seraphinite bracelet that I wear to yoga class! Since it is mainly found in Russia, this stone can connect you with the shamanic energies of the great Russian shamans as well as all the typical "angel" stuff you'll find on crustal websites. Enjoy your precious find! Methinks, I be wearin' the seraphinite today! Thanks for the inspiration! smileydance
bsp
Ula

Post by Ula »

being-singular-plural wrote:What a lucky find! I absolutely love Seraphinite! It is a major healing stone---the green component is clinochlore--the premier healing mineral in the whole mineral kingdom. I have at least 12 pieces of the stuff and a seraphinite bracelet that I wear to yoga class! Since it is mainly found in Russia, this stone can connect you with the shamanic energies of the great Russian shamans as well as all the typical "angel" stuff you'll find on crustal websites. Enjoy your precious find! Methinks, I be wearin' the seraphinite today! Thanks for the inspiration! smileydance
bsp
I put it on the same necklace as my quartz. I have enjoyed wearing it.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”