premonition????

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Jo.A

premonition????

Post by Jo.A »

HI there, I've been an user of this forum for almost a year, I guess, and I rarely post something, this time I need help, I have some dreams, those dreams are like hard to understand, at least for me, I'm gonna tell you what happened:

In this dream I was walking on a street, a street that I don't usually walk by, looking for something and my sister was with me, around us there's a lot of ambulant shops, they all were selling amulets and all kinds of signs and symbols, one of those got my attention, "the all seeing eye" the eye of horus, as the salesman was showing it to me, he said something about been a very powerful sign and that I should not open any door with it... as he said that, he was holding the symbol as the right eye... he also said that the symbol chose me for something, he said that premonition was my power... as he said that, he turned the amulet and it passed from the right eye to be the left eye... he told me, that there was a lot of power coming but there should be a sacrifice, according to that my sister disappeared from in the crowd and the a part of the symbol became a mirror... a mirror reflecting my lost sister.

so, I didn't really understand it till now, I guess, my life has been kinda ruled by the eye, I mean i see the sign everywhere, or pretty much often, then, the part of the premonition is something that I was always sure about, then the part that worries me it's that I've been in an immense roller coaster, and yes a little bit empowering, but as I loose some things I earn another except that, my sister got lost in the dream and now, we kinda lost her not in the sense that she escaped or something but in the way that she seems to be so far apart from us.

wondering if there's something I'm still missing on this dream. Any help would be pretty much appreciated.

Blessings everybody
Golden Light
Serenity Willow

Re: premonition????

Post by Serenity Willow »

Hi Jo.A. Can you tell me more about your sister in real life? Pm or here if you like?
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”