Heartache

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
nature_in_control

Heartache

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi everyone, if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the right one.

I need advice on whether this is right or wrong just please don't judge me harshly for it as I can't help it.

I'm really struggling as my parents are divorced and my dads new girlfriend has a thirteen year old daughter, and I've kind of taken a liking to her, but it's so awkward as i feel really bad about all of it, knowing that she could be my new stepsister and I'll never get to be with her.

Any advice for me please?
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heartache

Post by Firebird »

...and has she taken a liking to you? This can be pretty awkward if you are living in the same household, but you are not related so I'm kinda thinking it's no ones business. With that said, I had a friend when I was younger, who moved into a step family situation, she was 14 and he was 15, and she got pregnant, what a mess it was it that household everyone screaming and blaming.
Step families are a rather fragile union, and this person should be considered your sister should your Father marry the Mom. If your Dad is easy to talk to I would let him know about your concerns, remember communication is the best option always.
I know this advise sounds conflicting, but in matters of the heart you can never tell which way it may go. Just know,...is it love? or lust? If it's love,... you can wait 'till you're and (she's) of age, (it will make your relationship stronger) if it's lust,... and it doesn't work out, You are still gonna have to live with that person, 'till you guys grow up. Hope this helps, Blessings, Firebirdflys
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Teen Concerns”