Past lifes

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Pessamistic Angel

Past lifes

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I dont know if this has been posted on here before , but is there a simple spell to finding out what your past lives were? and can you regress ionto them ? :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Here is a link to a past life spell on my site:
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... -spell.htm

I haven't tried it myself. I'm wanting to get hypnosis done for past life regression. Hope that works for you.

Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

okay are there any others where i dont have to turn off the lights? as im a BIG wuss and im scared of the dark , seriously . :roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hey, lol, i've posted it a few times, but i'll post it again :P There are a few ways i've done readings. One way is with a friend. You take it in turns. One person focuses on a particular facial feature of the others, and tries to see if they can find out 'where its been'. For example, a tiny freckle under someones eyes could have once been a scar in a previous life where they were in ancient egypt, etc, just let your imagination run wil basically :P

Another is to just close your eyes and try to see yourself in a past life. Begin by focusing on your face, are you a male or female, what colours your hair, etc, look at your clothing, then look at your surroundings, where are you, what year is it, just ask yourself these questions mentally.

Neither of these invoves turning out the lights :P

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
sea nymph

past life

Post by sea nymph »

:idea: ok so i am meditating and tring to see what i was in my last life but i have kno idea all i know is that i carried over the walking everywhere, climbing (up hills like hiking) and my great sences of sight and sound over with me to this life the only othe clue i have is i always feel welcome in the woods i just can't fiugure me out !!!!!!!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I think we all have fascinations and affinitys with certain places/eras/cultures etc etc, that we can't really explain why we have them, we are just drawn to them.
I'm convinced I was a passenger on the Titanic ( had a fascination with it ever since I was 14 ) It's just a feeling I have.
Rosemary is a good Herb to burn to help you remember past lives.

hedge
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Ok if you go to www.astrology.com it will give you a short free reading on what you were in your past life using your bith chart. I was someone living in the pacific islands of Lemuria apparently. Its very accurate from the short reading it gives.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

I completely agree with hedgewitch, thats something i've been told, we're drawn to things from the pas t which we may feel familiar with from a past life.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Dawn Faerie

Post by Dawn Faerie »

I think that in one life i was a milk maid. i did nothing but carry milk, back and forth up a hill for years. I think i was quite poor, and lived some time in the 16th century or something. thats the only life i remember, but my mum has a feeling she was once beheaded in a previous life, and then, last year she had a lump on her thiroid gland (in her neck) and it had to be removed, leaving a scar on her neck. Dont worry, shes ok though :D
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

That's just reminded me of something. There is a castle in Dorset, England called Corfe and when my mum was little she was taken there for a day out. She came over all peculiar ( her words, not mine ) cold sweats and shaking and feeling nauseous. Her parents just put it down to too much ice-cream and running about.
Anyway, when I was a child she and my dad took us there sightseeing, and the exact same thing happened again!!!
No explanation as to why, but my mum insisted she was fine as soon as we left the site of the ruins. She really can't bring herself to go there again.

Strange me thinks

hedge
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

very!..... past lifes.... well i've done afew reading with my friends (coven) and its work realli well, espec when 3 people come up with the same story..... as for self past life reading have really tried except that i got a massive dejavu (or howeva you spell t) feeling wen i was doing something with one of mi guy friends, and it felt realli familure or i was thinking on it alittle more and tried (i never seemed to get the nack for it) to meditate and its either that he was my brother and i had another sister and a husband or that i had a brother and a sister and he was my husband, though i tolded him that he was my brother.... (at the time he was extremly interasted in the craft.. he has since moved on to ebing atheist...oh well).. just mi stories lol,
willow
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Aubrey Rose5

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

i tried the www.astrology.com quiz and this is what it said for my past life:

In light of this, Aubrey, the period around the birth and ministry of Jesus, the Christ, is the clearest past life for you to recall and build upon in the present. You may even remember a lifetime as part of Roman culture, where priority was placed upon position in society and in the military

~~~~Aubrey~~~~[/quote]
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Where on this site did you guys find this? I've been looking...
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Go to the site map, I found that after I'd got my reading but it might be somewhere else ( yeah, it's on the page that the link sends you to, at the top right ). Click on Karma reading.

hedge
sea nymph

Post by sea nymph »

rose mary hmmmm ill try it and see if it works any other things that might help-------? oh and since my last post ive been thinking about it so much i havent slept in days its comsouming me!!!!!! it either that or the black magic my bff is a white witch and said its not good for the soul and it can also consume you and give you evil thoughts and ideas its also all the symptoms that ive looked into to the evil eye and its looking at me!
-sea nymph

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”