My log in id

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Sage50

My log in id

Post by Sage50 »

:oops: I want to chance my login id because i have learned that a warlock Is a name for a traitor.I want to be song_bird. So how do I do that?
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.
Tasariel

Re: My log in id

Post by Tasariel »

Awww. I don't see anything wrong with your name.
Honestly, the word has become so ambiguous because of modern media, that I don't think it matters, and it really doesn't make me personally (and I hope others feel the same way) think any less of you.
However, I recommend contacting JBRaven if you're really determined to change it. :)
She might know whether there is a way, or where you would have to go from there to take care of things.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

Saying a warlock only means traitor is like saying a witch only means hex-caster. I like your name!
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

someone just posted another couple of interpretations from different possible roots for the word so i don't think it's neccessary
anyhow I don't think there is a way, you would have to create another account, but inbox starwitch if you still want too
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

i wouldn't worrie about ur name i personally like it.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

its just a name i wouldnt worry about it.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You can change your username easily through your profile. There's no need at all to create a new account unless you just want to lose all your posts for some reason.
Sage50

Post by Sage50 »

Thanks everyone for the support but I am a person who has strong moral code of honesty and faithfulness and it goes against my soul to have a name like that, so it has to go, sorry. sm121
When Time is at it pivotal; all answers will be spoken; all tongues will be silent; all hearts will be joyful; all will come to past; even as it is ending it shall be beginning so let it be.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”