Followers of Bast?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Alina_Rose

Followers of Bast?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Hey everyone! I was just wondering how many people here are worshippers of Bast... I thought that maybe once we get a couple of people maybe we can talk/ share our experiences with her... Or something like that anyway :)

In love and light
The fair Rose
Blessed Be
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Re: Followers of Bast?

Post by Black_Tail »

My matron deity is Hathor-Sekhmet, but Bast does come up in connection to her and sometimes as a maiden aspect. ^^
lovebrighteyes

Post by lovebrighteyes »

Yea Bast and Ra are my matron and patron deity. I really like Bast.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

In belief to the ancient egyptian cosmic orgasm belief the creators of the world are Bast and Sekhmet... apparently they were the first Godesses that were.
Blessed Be
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

I recently started getting acquainted with Bast or Bastet as I prefer to think of her. :)

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Awesome :) Bastet was the name some people a while ago gave to her so people know to emphasise the T.... It doe seem to give her more of a feminine name.... dont you think?
Blessed Be
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

I was wondering what colour and form you guys picture her as... I picture her as a young woman about 18-20 in a short purple top and long purple skirt with amazing green eyes, black hair, black ears and tail. I also picture a golden tiara on her head with the utchat on it.... what do you guys think?
Blessed Be
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

Hmm, well i drew her awhile ago. Lets see...
Well in my drawing she looked a lot more feline. Her coloration was a lighter brown version of the siamese cat colors. I always see her dressed in something white with deep blue, green, and gold jewelry on. Reminds me of peacocks actually.
Aniu

Post by Aniu »

I just started to get to know Bast but I can feel her watching over me already. I see her much like Black_Tail. A woman with the cat head. I see her in white too.
Forever live in love and light!
ladywhitewolf

Post by ladywhitewolf »

I feel very close to Sekhmet more, but I do feel drawn to Bast.
Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I feel very close to bast, I worship the Goddess, but also the Goddess Bast is one of my favourites...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
goldenpanther

Post by goldenpanther »

Hello everyone
I have just recently fund that Bast is my patron goddess. She left me some very obvious sighns but at the time I was not in tune with my powers. The first form I saw her in was a yolung girl with a michevious grin and then I saw her ture human form as a Madien with long black hair and bright green eyes in the shape of a cats. she is very protective and everynight she protectsme and somehow makes sure my pendent close to my heart.

blessed be
Mauve Sunrise
bluesongbird

Post by bluesongbird »

I have just started into the craft, but Bast has started to draw to me. I have a familiar that has been following me around and I feel more protected when he is around. I do believe that Bast sent him to help me with my start.

Blessings
Bluesongbird
Pixiewitch29

Post by Pixiewitch29 »

I love Bast and feel a connection with her, I was worried about giving birth so I asked her to guide and help me, and I had the most amazing birth, I really felt she was there, after that I left an offering to her and ever since I have had the biggest connection with cats and they are a big part of my life. She is the Goddess I feel I most connect with.
Moonstream

Post by Moonstream »

Hiya guys!
So i have not found my patron/matron god/ess yet, but in 6th grade for an art project on egyptian deities I drew bast (because I have a strange addiction to cats). I was fairly proud of the painting i made of her, but I do not remember what it looked like and it disappeared mysteriously before I could take it home... do you guys think its a sign?

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”