New here, I'm looking for a spellcaster? Please advise :)

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Jillianalexis

New here, I'm looking for a spellcaster? Please advise :)

Post by Jillianalexis »

Hi everyone. I'm jillian from the USA. I been looking for a legit spellcaster for years and I always seem to never get the results that I want. Like i pay them and they said the spell has been cast and i wait for three months and nothing happens for me. I really am looking into a career spell, also confidence spell and some good luck in my life. I am not looking into doing the casting myself, I feel more comfortable having someone who is a spellcaster, that is legit to do so. Any one cam give me some recommendations that would be great! Thanks a bunch!
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: New here, I'm looking for a spellcaster? Please advise :

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

If you won't do the spellcasting yourself then forget it my friend, its you, that needs the spell, not someone else, nothing can fuel the spell better than you, spellcasters are scams usually, and they are after your sweet money and nothing more...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Artie

Post by Artie »

This has scam written all over it dear. They're not actual spellcasters, just people who are looking for someone to give them money for no reason. since you can't see a spell, its easy for them to say 'yeah...spell done. gimme $$."

See what i mean? Even I can walk up to my sister and tell her to give me thirty bucks or else her life will be horrible. Still doesn't make me the real deal. I recommend doing it yourself, for free!
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.
Kitrina Mageia

Post by Kitrina Mageia »

There's nothing really wrong with doing a spell yourself, you know, unless it's a bad spell. And if that's the case, I would say that getting someone else to do your dirty-work doubles your bad karma. If you're worried or too busy for a ceremony of a specific spell you want to be used, then I suggest you make up your own, simple spell! Although if you're asking for something, I think really asking for it (from whomever you believe in) will be better than just trying to will it to happen.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”