Emotional issues

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Sangheili777

Emotional issues

Post by Sangheili777 »

Hi, I know it may seem "lame," but I would appreciate people sending positive energies my way. I'm just dealing with some bad depression lately. It's possible I have Bipolar (the doctors are looking into it). I've been this way forever and it is getting harder and harder; sometimes hard to even go on, or want to be sober. I don't need a miracle, but some relief or hope would be nice. I have started doing my own positive meditations and affirmations, and it helps a bit. Thank you guys. (My name is Laura...I don't think posting that is too "dangerous" for me to do).
Traumwandlerin

Re: Emotional issues

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Hi Laura,

I'm sending you a bit of energy and also a small advice.

Bipolar gets worse if you don't have enough omega-3-fatty-acid. Studies have shown, that the depressive phase in bipolars get better if they consume way more of it. You could ask your doctor for medicin or supply youself with fatty fish or linseed-oil. And actually, if you don't have enough of this and then take enough, you could experience a miracle :)
being-singular-plural

Re: Emotional issues

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Laura,
I will send you a dose of healing energy via Reiki and good intentions, etc. I hope that you can find some relief soon! Keep posting if you need more!
Cheers,
Chris

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”