I know, I'm kinda crazy.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Artie

I know, I'm kinda crazy.

Post by Artie »

Instead of typing a long explanation, Im going to cut to the chase here since I'm kinda short on time, hope that you guys don't mind! :oops:

So pretty much, As far as I know i'm the only pagan in my school. I wear my pentacle with pride, but today i was wearing a dress with a collar so I tucked it in. I was walking outside with my friend Sarah, and we were chatting while walking around outside to first period. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy...a bit older than me. I have never seen him around school, but in the few seconds I saw him, I saw his necklace. And there was a pentacle on it.

Needless to say, I was kinda shocked, but I didn't have time to register much and he walked inside the building. And I felt dizzy for a sec and dropped where I stood in the middle of the conversation.

It kinda hurt, lol. Sarah helped me up, and asked me what happened, but I couldn't exactly tell her... I would sound like a nutcase if I told everyone that "hey! Yeah, I kinda walked past this kid with a pentacle around his neck and instantaneously became dizzy and fell. Totally normal!"

I'm wondering, am I the only one that this has happened to? Or if that's too much to hope for, can anyone please try to explain to me what happened? I was feeling perfectly fine beforehand. I don't exactly think that this is something that a doctor can cover. Thanks guys and gals! <3
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.
arpgme

Re: I know, I'm kinda crazy.

Post by arpgme »

That is very interesting. Maybe you can see if he shows up again? Start a conversation like "You are a Pagan, too? I thought I was the only one!" From there you can figure out what is causing this imbalance of your energy with makes you dizzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Sounds like the beginning of one of those insane romances that will eventually destroy your mental health, lol. But, I'm crazy, so don't ask me (not that you did).

I wouldn't attribute the dizzy feeling to an energy coming from the guy. It's more likely that you may have been so surprised to see his pentacle that your anxiety/surprise/shock caused a drop in blood pressure which made you feel dizzy. Or maybe you have a blood sugar problem. I suppose it's possible that a dude could cause a dizzy feeling, but it seems unlikely to me.

Starwitch
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

If you ever come across him again, go up to him and say this : " Hey cool necklace, I have one too", and show him yours and you guys might start a pagan conversation about it! Hope this helps! :) But if he dosn't have his on then say this : " I saw one day that you had a necklace like this." Show him yours and hope he starts talking about pagan things :)
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
_Kaimira_

Post by _Kaimira_ »

i may be nuts I would do what witch1 said. My friend freaked out at me because i was wearing a pentical and that i am pagan witch. he's more mental then me.
arpgme

Post by arpgme »

Is there any update? I'm hoping that this will turn into a cool pagan-psychic romance, lol
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

It's probably the shock of seeing him wearing one too. I have the same feeling when I see someone wearing one - mind you, i don't faint lol
Artie

Post by Artie »

I feel so silly, lol. It might be worth it to see if I have any problems with my blood pressure, since mild shock usually doesn't cause much of a physical reaction from me. It was on Friday, so I'll see if I see him again on Monday. Hopefully it doesn't end with him pulling a knife on me or anything...I know that I should probably at least talk to him and see if I get dizzy again, but I'm so shy most of the time. The conversation would probably consist of some incoherent stuttering and then a "Nevermind, bye!". But I'll try! :mrgreen:
Here in the forest, dark and deep
I offer you the gift of eternal sleep.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

He might be a psychic vampire? maybe?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
DancingWillowTree

Post by DancingWillowTree »

For a long time I got dizzy whenever I saw another Pagan just because I'm used to being the only one around thats my age. I never fainted but i did get dizzy. After i got used to these people i stopped getting dizzy. So maybe its just the fact that your not used to seeing other pagans around your age? -Willow!!
arpgme

Post by arpgme »

Artie wrote:I feel so silly, lol. It might be worth it to see if I have any problems with my blood pressure, since mild shock usually doesn't cause much of a physical reaction from me. It was on Friday, so I'll see if I see him again on Monday. Hopefully it doesn't end with him pulling a knife on me or anything...I know that I should probably at least talk to him and see if I get dizzy again, but I'm so shy most of the time. The conversation would probably consist of some incoherent stuttering and then a "Nevermind, bye!". But I'll try! :mrgreen:

Aw, don't be shy. There aren't many Pagans/Wiccans there you say, so you should just say "Have that's cool I have one too" and maybe you'll bond and have a new friend. I agree with the other person (can't think of the name); most likely you just got dizziness because of the shock/shyness and you are already shy. Shock can also raise up the blood pressure for the moment.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”