which craft to choose?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: which craft to choose?

Post by shadowx »

Remember that wicca isnt witchcraft. I am nowhere near wiccan in any way, witchcraft is an action, much like a christian prays and asks for things a wiccan (or pagan) performs witchcraft to MAKE something happen.

You can be a christian witch since witchcraft is an action, not a religion, you will still go to hell though. Whether or not you are willing to stand up and say to your god "I am what i am, i will be a good person and if that isnt good enough for you then what is?" is a different matter.

I hope you find whatever path is right
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Thanks shadow. :D
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Luna, choose whichever feels right in your heart! We can not tell you, or make you choose! That's up to you.......All I can say is try some out, then follow whichever feels right! You'll know trust me!
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

thanks pure.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”