I think I'm Reincarnated!

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Purewitch22

I think I'm Reincarnated!

Post by Purewitch22 »

I'm not sure though! But I DO think I am Reincarnated! Cause I do things I myself HATE! My best friend is also studying the craft, (Wicca) and she pointed it out to me! Is there a way i could find out??!!
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Traumwandlerin

Re: I think I'm Reincarnated!

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I do believe this, too! But I do believe in reincarnation in generel. I don't have interests in finding things about my past life. Why should I? I know it's there, I know if it's important for me to know (and that's highly unlikely) some things will come up.

But doing things you hate doesn't indicate a past life, but is a normal human reaction. That's because you repressed some parts in your Shadow and now it's growing stronger and stronger and leads you to doing things you hate. You really should investigate why you are doing these things, and you probably will rather find the reason in your past, not your pastlife ;)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”