Teen Witch by Silver Ravenwolf

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Alhandra

Teen Witch by Silver Ravenwolf

Post by Alhandra »

Does anyone have the book Teen Witch? Im thinking of getting it today. I just wanna know if anyone have read it and what do you think of it?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Rythe of Doom

Post by Rythe of Doom »

I haven't read it but I've discovered that such books are about an author trying to push their morals, values, and opinions onto you. Its good to learn about other's views though, and it will help cultivate some of your own and you'll be able to discover what you feel about certain topics. Give it a try though, because reading is a great way of learning. ^_^
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

is that the one that come in that 'box set'... i got that one... its okay... has some useful info but also some very 'fluffy' stuff... but if you can sort it truth from hte fiction then it is an interasting book, coz it also shows the working of a fluffy and the willingnes to believe any bull**** that people will tell them....
but its an okay book.
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Solus

Post by Solus »

I'm really interested in getting the Magus... Found an internet Version but it just doesn't have bulk... even on my desktop comp.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
RobinInnle

Post by RobinInnle »

Oooooo..... Where did you get that from Solus?

Anyway...

RobinInnle
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hi

yeah i have that book. I found it to be a really good start anf reference, so you should like it :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Thanks everyone. Its ok I didnt get it. I got the Book of Shadows Solitary Witch instead (which I totally reccomend cus its brilliant). lol. It was because the reviews were kinda bad on Amazon.co.uk but thanks anyway.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.

Return to “Teen Concerns”