two questions?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Alhandra

two questions?

Post by Alhandra »

Ok I have 2 questions. One is can you enter someones dream? I have always wanted to know if that is possible. And I have forgotten the other question sorry...It will come back to me soon.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Rythe of Doom

Post by Rythe of Doom »

I believe you can only enter people's dreams image-wise. You can make them think and or see you, but I don't think its possible to toy with another's subconcious. Its really like an alternate reality. You can make someone think of you, but with free will, you can't really control their thoughts. Thats just my opinion :P
silvermists

Post by silvermists »

I've read about dream walking, and if you practice long and hard enough, you can enter anyone in the world's dreams.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

MM!!!

I have read that you can enter a persons dream,I think I have a spell on it as well!!!

Blessed Be!!!

Tigerlily
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Yup, from what i've been told its possible. Just i think it takes a fair bit of focus and stuff, etc, but there are a few books around about it.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I've tried before, but I don't know if it was succesful or not.

FourSouls, don't bother replying to a post only to say that you can't reply right now. Just wait until you CAN reply and then post what you want to say. I deleted your post because it was pointless.

morgan

Post by morgan »

Rythe of Doom wrote:I believe you can only enter people's dreams image-wise. You can make them think and or see you, but I don't think its possible to toy with another's subconcious. Its really like an alternate reality. You can make someone think of you, but with free will, you can't really control their thoughts. Thats just my opinion :P

I agree, who knows, im kinda stupid... so ummmmm, actualy i dont know, now you got me all confused!!!
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Thanks all. I know my other question. When you astral travel can you like go somewhere else and people can see you like in body form? E.G You astral travel like into town for instance and poeple can actually see you? I was just wondering if that was possible?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

My boyfriend is a dream walker he see things in his dreams that havent happend yet and they come true. Its like he is seeing into the Future can anyone help me work out how he can do this as i cant secne any power in him at all...
morgan

Post by morgan »

ummmm...try asking him wile he sleeps, if no answer, go to bed then the answer might come to you by him answering in your dreem.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

we dont live together so i cant ask
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I used to have that. I just called it premonitions though. When I was younger I used to get them. I didnt get them that often. I dont get them now. I have had nice dreams and now im just waiting...but I dont think me and leonardo dicaprio will ever get together lol ;)
Katrina

Romany Saying~
morgan

Post by morgan »

Oh, sry, i assume alot if people (if that makes any sence)

sry i could not of been more helpfull rolleyes
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Tiger-lilly just out of intrest could I please see that spell? it would be intresting to see what happens and everything.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

MM!!!!

I will have to dig through my books to find the spell,I have it,just have to find it!!!Give me a little time,ok!!!Thanx!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”