Love Letter Ritual

Questions and posts about love spells.
Traveler

Love Letter Ritual

Post by Traveler »

I just had a wonderful day with my boyfriend today after coming back to campus from home, but while I was home I went to a local store to buy some lavender oil. The woman I bought it from was kind enough to throw in a tea candle and some bath salts for free.

Anyway on to the ritual I made a few nights ago!

This was done quite effectively over the full moon Friday night on October 22nd, 2010.

Michael's Love Letter Ritual

Tools
*Lavender and White Lilac Oil
*Paper and Pencil
*Candles (Red preferably, though pink works well)
*Red Ribbon
*Access to a bathtub for an hour or two.
*Lavender Bath Salts

First and foremost, write the letter to your love, dipping the tip of your pencil in a little bit of lavender oil occasionally when it feels right. Make sure it's just enough to scent it and make the paper slightly colored, and try not to make the paper too moist. When signing the letter I recommend using a little extra oil. [Writer's Note: I personally wrote έρως on the back of the letter to invoke Eros, but you may choose your own deity as desired]

Next, roll up the letter and tie it with the ribbon. For an extra dose of energy I also sealed the edges of the paper with wax from my candle. Put the rolled up letter in a place where you can see it in candlelight while you bathe.

Light the candles anointed in lavender oil, fill the bathtub with warm water and put the bath salts in as it fills. Turn off electronic lights and begin taking your cleansing bath.

Once you feel relaxed, focus on opening the heart chakra, imagining a green light coming from the chest. Look at the letter and let your energy flow into it, thinking of your lover. Think about the words you wrote and know the transmundane feeling of love.

[Writer's Note: After my bath, my skin was quite pruny, so I took a few drops of lavender oil and rubbed them on my hands after drying off, using my hands to spread the oil to the rest of my body.]

I hope that this makes a good addition to someone's BoS.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

so awesome! :3 thanks for sharing.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

I like it too. It's very sweet(:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
alondrianstargazer22

Re: Love Letter Ritual

Post by alondrianstargazer22 »

This looks so sweet il have to try this later

Return to “Love Spells”