Could Love Spells Have a Positive Outcome?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Greek_Male_Witch

Could Love Spells Have a Positive Outcome?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

So to be clear, I don't want to do any love spell, this is just theoretical question for educational purposes only, We all know that love spells usually end up in disaster, but my question is, can a love spell create a love where spark exists? for example, if I like a girl and she likes me back, we are both shy, can a love spell, make something good for us, or it will end up disaster? I point out again that, the whole thing is hypothetical so don't judge me, I just want to know for future uses.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Re: Could Love Spells Have A Positive Outcome?

Post by JuniperBerry »

I think in cases like yours it's not really a 'love' spell. You're not manipulating anybody's will or forcing them to have emotions for you. What you want is something similar to what another poster asked for awhile back- an oppurtunity spell, something that provides you two with a meeting or some time alone. A nudge, basically.

I think if love spells do have a 'positive' outcome, you can never really feel positive about it. I'm of the soft belief that you can't really force anyone to do what they don't already have an inclination towards in the first place, but still...would you be happy marrying someone who didn't come to you on their own?
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I believe that general love spells (Spells that beckon love to you) have a positive outcome, usually calling someone perfect for you without the crazy attachment. These are the only types of love spells that I condone, for they always have great results, for both the caster and the person that comes forth. The following relationship is quite nice, especially when you ask for someone understanding and non-judgmental.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Love spells are only looked down upon because of the whole "free will" issue. You can do a love spell and get what you want, if you are not trying to force some one to love you. I also think that even if your shy friend likes you, if she wants to be with you then in time she will. If it is ment to be it will be. To try to force something before it's time is just a waste of energy and can lead to unwanted results.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

I agree with everyone. The love spells I have cast have actually made me more loving, so that is definitely a positive.. I guess (:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.

Return to “Love Spells”