Christian Witches?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Just wait till she gets a car. All that you think she is so good. Trust me us teenagers are not stupid we will pull a huge hat trick out from under your feet. So don't think cause she acts all goody goody that she does not have her little trouble side to her. Sorry not to sound mean about it.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yeah, I worry about it. I don't want her driving because teenagers don't have the brain capacity to drive (it's scientific evidence) and the cause the majority of car crashes. I was in 4 crashes before age 18, but after that I haven't been in any. I think people should have to wait until they're 18 to drive. Our roads would be much safer if that was the law.

Orion

Post by Orion »

I was one of the odd teeangers, didnt start driving until I was almost eighteen... only reason I learned was because the schedule had a hole in it and I had early release my senior year *shrugs*.

Even in that short of a time I managed to tear up a fence. Even our senior class had four hellacious car crashes just in the two months before graduation. A rural place with traffic that is pretty light... I can only imagine how bad is it is elsewhere.

But any politician who tried to make the legal driving age increased would get murdered by the public. The laws are made by popularity (by the noisest, not the majority) and rarely is it done for the 'good of the people.' Politicians won't make laws that potential voters wouldn't like... meh.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.

Return to “For Everyone”