My dog knew what I was doing.

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Josh

My dog knew what I was doing.

Post by Josh »

The other night, i got started in my new book of shadows. I was writing in it, when i heard something enter my room. It was my dog- This must have been the first time that he has EVER entered my room, in the eight years ive had him, I just dont understand it. There was no food in my room, no other variables.

Any ideas?
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I think you answered your own question in your posts title.....
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

dogs and especially cats sense stuff like this!! maybe he is your familiar :D
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I agree, you may definitely have a physical familiar in your midst.

Keep an open mind, keep your door open, and next time you do any magical workings, also sit on the floor (so he can reach you, if you're standing, you are in a 'leader/follower' position- familiars are on the same level as the practitioner)... and watch to see what he does. :28:

If he's lending his energies to yours, (sometimes by just being present, there's no tell-tale sign), you may very well have a familiar.

~Bright Blessings~
*M
zenine

Post by zenine »

It's true. Dogs pick up on different energies! :D
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
zenine

Post by zenine »

Dog Whisperer said so! :D
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
ShawnAlvin

Nobody Knows

Post by ShawnAlvin »

Well nobody knows the exact reason behind that, why your dog enter in your room at that night.this i think may be because of he might have some health related problem and might not be feeling comfortable.....

Return to “Animals and Pets”