he is so mad!

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Actually......you are incorrect about your 'assumption' of 'my relationships' and I find your 'assumption' offensive, but regardless this post is not about me. Perhaps you are projecting your own experiences. It's quite astounding to see such an assumption be made.... a stranger claims to determine another strangers past and current status and experiences regarding 'personal' and 'intimate' relationship.

Anyway......
I recognize control freaks...and that is what I see through the posters description.

And...
To turn on someone who is offering their opinion and a different perspective to ponder upon, when the poster asks, is a little strange in my opinion. If you don't agree then leave it alone, and produce your own opinion, not try to discredit others' opinions, that you may not agree with.

And to your last comment....
Being 'free as the wind' may be some peoples interpretations of a relationship.....it's not for you to decide or impose upon others. Everyone around the world has their own interpretations of what it means to be in a committed relationship. Being 'free as the wind', may very well be conducive to 'bonding for life' for some people. You' can not say what works for everyone.
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

That's what I was trying to say to you ;)
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Well...I also told the poster that it's up to him to 'accept' her lines or not, but she must set them for herself.

Apparently, the posters partner had lines that he failed to share with her, and then he gets mad at her for breaking his lines...which 'he' failed to share with her.

Not sure what you are saying by 'that's what I was trying to say to you'.

Anyway, this is derailing the posters original intentions with her query. It's about her. So it's best to keep this in the context of the poster.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Seaspirit wrote:Well...I also told the poster that it's up to him to 'accept' her lines or not, but she must set them for herself.

Apparently, the posters partner had lines that he failed to share with her, and then he gets mad at her for breaking his lines...which 'he' failed to share with her.

Not sure what you are saying by 'that's what I was trying to say to you'.

Anyway, this is derailing the posters original intentions with her query. It's about her. So it's best to keep this in the context of the poster.
thank you for your advice but your taking this way serious . i was hoping for harmless girlie chat . he didnt fail to share with me . we both failed to discuss our relationshiop .some men are not good with words because i already know that about him i understand where hes coming from . if it was him doing i would have prob jumped on his throat lol i mean i wouldnt be too happy wiv him playin around with another girl lol . but anyways thank you guys lets keep peace :)
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Well..as long as you are happy and are at peace..that is all that matters here.

Don't worry..... we are not having an argument. It's all good..... It's okay to disagree and quite normal actually.
:wink:
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Seaspirit wrote:Well..as long as you are happy and are at peace..that is all that matters here.

Don't worry..... we are not having an argument. It's all good..... It's okay to disagree and quite normal actually.
:wink:
lol thats good . iam happy and at peace . thanks for the support guys :)

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”