People can anyone tell me something about a feeling?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Jo.A

People can anyone tell me something about a feeling?

Post by Jo.A »

ok, this is what happens:

Every single year since I remember, about this time... I start to have some kinda feeling that I don't know how to express, is like if something is going to happen or if something's coming but every year is the same and nothing happens, I just feel like weird... it's all during OCTOBER all the month I have that kind of sensation and looks like the world changes... don't know how to say it well... but then after November 3 or 4 everything looks like back to normal.

I wonder if any of you knows what is this about?
Golden Light
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I know this feeling in myself and in myself it was called derealisation ;) But I guess it's something totally different with you.

Neithertheless, nice thoughts towards you, I know how disturbing it is to have such a weird feeling and don't have a name for it.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

And do you know how can I found something about it???? it's driving me crazy I've been dealing with it since I remember.... :?
Golden Light
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

You know, Halloween is the time of year said to be when the the veil between the worlds is thinnest. the month of October is supposedly when it starts, like a moon phase and then that night is when it reaches it's peak. I get a very similar feeling around this time of year, but I'm also very spirit sensitive. Maybe you're something of the same.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

I know. Well I mean I've related it to halloween and over here November 1st is All Saints and November 2 is Dead's Day but I wonder why all the month... I've been doing exercises of energy feeling but doesn't seem to work properly and the feeling is not that kind of sensation of a presence around...
Golden Light
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I even got in in semptember, too, but in octobre it peaks and november it ends. But within me, it's a psychological condition. You could say I am catching this feeling really easy.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

I posted it today because it started today this year :? I really wanna know what it's about but have no much references to look at..... anyway is strange but kinda good but stressing.
Golden Light
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

It was only stressing for me, until I got a name for it and new what it was ;)
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

i'll search for your condition and see if it matches me.... because yeah I'm kinda stressed... besides everything else that gets me like that.
Golden Light
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Probably take this wikilink as a start http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization The German version (and a proper diagnosis) helped me a lot. It won't clear though why it will happen only at this time of the year. But I see that with this condition where the boundaries of reality are constantly questioned it's probably easier to see those small changes in the reality boundary.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

I've checked about it... but doesn't seem to match me completely... so I think it's other thing.. actually Depersonalization matches me the most lol but I don't think so either because I'm forced to see the world as it is tho I have another ideas hahahah anyway... I keep looking for an answer but thanks for this is always good to learn something new!
Golden Light
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

It's probably the best, cause mostly this will be together with other more serious illnesses ;) But my sympathy neithertheless, it's frustrating when you have some intense and weird feeling and don't understand it. It nagged me for many years.
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

Sometimes I think my life is boring, and than I don't know what to do, could it probably be that that is one of the things that is been trying to say it/express it to you? but yeah you people are right. when it's before October I feel a bit strange, like something mysterious is going to happen. Besides that, I already told you that if nothing happens, you have to do it yourself, so have a sleeping party or something??
If you want an adventure, you have to look around you and to do things, not to think about it. that's what I've learnt from my friend.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”