More dreams about him...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
ScarlettRose

More dreams about him...

Post by ScarlettRose »

I've posted a lot of dreams about me & my ex. I randomly have dreams about him, and it's not like I'm always thinking about him! It would make more sense if I was thinking about him a lot and then to have dreams about him.

Anyway,
Last night I had another dream about him, and I was walking with my friend, I can't remember who and we were on a field, grass everywhere. And I turned around and saw me ex and I gave him a mean kinda look. & then I turned back around and me and my friend kept walking forward and then there he was again and he opened his arms and I went running to him and he picked me up.

Weird! Anyone have any ideas why I keep having dreams about him?
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Hi ScarlettRose,

it would be nice if you've linked to your old thread or just post in it, so we can see how those dreams fit together. A series of connected dreams should always be interpretated as one.

Just by reading this I think it's just yourself wishing being back together. Dealing with the positive feelings and the loss. Sometimes dreams sends you the opposite of what you feel to heal yourself. Eg: You're feeling sad will give you a dream of feeling happy, since that's what you wish and need.
MissCharmed7

Re: More dreams about him...

Post by MissCharmed7 »

ScarlettRose wrote:I've posted a lot of dreams about me & my ex. I randomly have dreams about him, and it's not like I'm always thinking about him! It would make more sense if I was thinking about him a lot and then to have dreams about him.

Anyway,
Last night I had another dream about him, and I was walking with my friend, I can't remember who and we were on a field, grass everywhere. And I turned around and saw me ex and I gave him a mean kinda look. & then I turned back around and me and my friend kept walking forward and then there he was again and he opened his arms and I went running to him and he picked me up.

Weird! Anyone have any ideas why I keep having dreams about him?

hi , i think you are thinking of him .. because your are so stressed its hard for you to become aware of it . the dreams wouldnt come from anybody mind except your own .. and you will keep having those dreams until you actualy deal with what is it your feelings for him ? i would advice you to take some time out and calm your mind you might the get answer you seeked
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Judging by your post (and not seeing the others), my hypothesis is that you are coming to terms with the breakup and that old issues are being forgiven. Just another angle to consider. :)
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Peregrine wrote:Judging by your post (and not seeing the others), my hypothesis is that you are coming to terms with the breakup and that old issues are being forgiven. Just another angle to consider. :)
totaly agreeing with u :)
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Thanks for everyone's feedback.
The other dreams are really old threads, I could go & find them and post them on here if that would help...

But, I am not sad about our break up anymore AT ALL!, so I know it has nothing to do with that, and I'm not stressed about him whatsoever. &I have already come to terms with our breakup, it's been a long time. I never think of him anymore. That's why I find it very odd that I dream of him....

I'm now thinking maybe he just represents something to me in my dreams.. But yeah that's just what I'm thinking. Anyway, thanks again for everyone's interpretation.... (:
Om.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Yeah maybe look at what he could represent :) Maybe love or longing or some characteristing you've known him for.

But also keep in mind the subconscious works slowly. Sometime it takes years for it to realize that it's over and then you get those dreams. I was together for over one year with my boyfriend until we "moved in". Normally my boyfriend gets his dream house within weeks, but there were several reasons this one took so long. And also we weren't moving in together but just fled together and ended up in the same apartement for couples ;) So there is a reason, when something takes longer, even though you thought you were over it.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:Yeah maybe look at what he could represent :) Maybe love or longing or some characteristing you've known him for.

But also keep in mind the subconscious works slowly. Sometime it takes years for it to realize that it's over and then you get those dreams. I was together for over one year with my boyfriend until we "moved in". Normally my boyfriend gets his dream house within weeks, but there were several reasons this one took so long. And also we weren't moving in together but just fled together and ended up in the same apartement for couples ;) So there is a reason, when something takes longer, even though you thought you were over it.

ahhh so true same thing happened to me .. me and my ex were over 7 years ago for years i dreament about him until one day we just decided to meet up for drink and it was like we never left eachother . and it took me 7 damn years to realise that i love only him ;) maybe it could be that you love him your heart is prob sturborn like mine lol
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

MissCharmed7 wrote:
Traumwandlerin wrote:Yeah maybe look at what he could represent :) Maybe love or longing or some characteristing you've known him for.

ahhh so true same thing happened to me .. me and my ex were over 7 years ago for years i dreament about him until one day we just decided to meet up for drink and it was like we never left eachother . and it took me 7 damn years to realise that i love only him ;) maybe it could be that you love him your heart is prob sturborn like mine lol

Hmm, Interesting! Could very well be.
I might be trying to tell myself something. My mom is always telling me that me and him aren't over yet. & I'm always like, UGH! haha
But, yeahh could be.
Thanks for the tips and feedback. I'm hoping we don't get back together, unless he changes. My subconscious might be telling me that he is changing though, since he opened his arms to me... Very interesting.
Om.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

ScarlettRose wrote:
MissCharmed7 wrote:

Hmm, Interesting! Could very well be.
I might be trying to tell myself something. My mom is always telling me that me and him aren't over yet. & I'm always like, UGH! haha
But, yeahh could be.
Thanks for the tips and feedback. I'm hoping we don't get back together, unless he changes. My subconscious might be telling me that he is changing though, since he opened his arms to me... Very interesting.

lol i was like that too .. it took him years for him to open up to me so good luck on that journey lol its exhausting but i made it i hope i dont suffer more lol
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Well he always was very open to me, but he's just a liar & a jerk.
He was sweet to me until he showed me his true side...
But yeah! I really don't see how I would ever be with him again haha
We'll see what my dreams are saying though... I had another dream where he was telling me he was done with 'all of that' and wants to be with me... That was a few months ago. I randomly have dreams about him... Which is so weird to me, like I said. Anyway maybe he just does represent something to me or I am trying to tell myself something. I don't know!
Om.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

ScarlettRose wrote:Well he always was very open to me, but he's just a liar & a jerk.
He was sweet to me until he showed me his true side...
But yeah! I really don't see how I would ever be with him again haha
We'll see what my dreams are saying though... I had another dream where he was telling me he was done with 'all of that' and wants to be with me... That was a few months ago. I randomly have dreams about him... Which is so weird to me, like I said. Anyway maybe he just does represent something to me or I am trying to tell myself something. I don't know!
let me us know when you found out sister :) .. men dont know how much we suffer lol i mean gosh !
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Back to the old drawing board.

Another thing to ask yourself: What sort of positive feelings and happy experiences did you have during that relationship or even once the breakup happened? Do you simply crave those feelings again?

Or consider this: You say he was a jerk. Was there a voice in the back of your mind saying, "Free at last!" Is there another situation now where you have to say a sad good-bye, yet there is a "Free at last" feeling at the same time, because you are done with that?
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Peregrine wrote:Back to the old drawing board.

Another thing to ask yourself: What sort of positive feelings and happy experiences did you have during that relationship or even once the breakup happened? Do you simply crave those feelings again?

Or consider this: You say he was a jerk. Was there a voice in the back of your mind saying, "Free at last!" Is there another situation now where you have to say a sad good-bye, yet there is a "Free at last" feeling at the same time, because you are done with that?
Haha, that's funny I agreed to a lot of what you said. (:
& I kept smiling as I read it hehe
But, I do crave those feelings again, he was my first love.. He was very special to me, at one time... & Yeah in the back of my mind I am saying Free at last! Haha! & I was very sad the way things ended, but not anymore. I'm completely over it now (: Thank God. Haha I hate being heartbroken. Horrible! But, it's very good we ended, I don't think it was good timing, maybe one day when he has matured enough and we are both at a point in our lives where we can begin again. I don't know! But, for now I'm glad I'm done with him, I'm just ready to stop having these dreams that remind me of him... Ya know?
Om.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”