unlikely friends

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
connor)O(

unlikely friends

Post by connor)O( »

we met each other in english at highschool a year or so back and we had this one MASSIVE argument were she said that i am ugly and should get used to it and smash some mirrors and i said well if your so good looking why do put on another face (makeup) in the morning? then there was a lot of RAWRRAWRRAWR but no matter what we say we always end up pulling back towards each other and i always feel some strange hook towards her like a bond can cant and never has been broken? so yeah soul mates or what?
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I guess fighting and getting together is quite normal in friendship and relationship :)

Or isn't it? Maybe I found a lot of soulmates ^^
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Not soul mates, not even close im afraid! (apart from the fact i dont believe in them i dont see that she has any feelings for you at all, sorry!)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I thought also, when you got a soulmate, then you wouldn't fight at all, but really I don't know what soul mates are about. When it's one who is karmically (or whatever) connected to you and with whom you are connected in each life, it's probaly some fight going on, but that doesn't mean anything about friendship.

But fighting and saying mean things also doesn't mean there are no positive feelings for each other. It probably only means the person who is negative has a real problem controlling feeling, or has some uncontrolled issues which just get out on a regular basis. :? I know this, cause I have a great deal of issues and cause to DID can be quite negative sometimes to the people I love. But real love will only work on resolving those issues so it won't hurt anyone ;) Uhm, but that's also not abooul soulmates I guess..

*goes reading up the definition of soulmates*

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”