owls

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
kellie_girl

owls

Post by kellie_girl »

one of my totems is a white barn owel.. I have read that owls are messangers of a death going to occur. I had an owl sittin in a tree hoo hooing at me for about 5-10 minutes at 0900 am two days ago. any one got any thoughts or info to share on knowlege of owls. I am new at a lot of this and am recieving an abundance of animal connections lately mostly birds.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

One of your totems? I've only heard of people having one totem, are you sure they aren't just spirit helpers?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_bird_omens
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Totems/power animals are born to you, they are connected to your soul. They are seen as animals that represent your soul in animal form

Spirit guides: Everyone has animals that come to them at different points in life and leave. To be replaced by a different animal.

Why do you think you have a totem animal?
And no, that is a superstition.
As someone with an owl totem (specifically barn owl), I will tell you that any animals medicine is unique and does not represent something like death.
Owls are seen as messengers between worlds and as people very attune to supernatural situations and attract them.
In short.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

There technically isn't.
They are used interchangeably to represent an animal from birth that is part of your spiritual self.
kellie_girl

Post by kellie_girl »

thanks for the advice. I am still trying to absorb all the new things happening to me as I pay attention to everything going on around me. I have been experiencing so many things with animals and other messages I don't understand. I am very eager to learn and it is not the kind of subjects you can just ask anyone with out them looking at you like a coook. I am trying to decifer all the meanings and messages coming my way need help. also I posted a message regaurding scrying. I have only seen black and white images of myself and with a mask resembling a racoon mask. unsure how to find the meanings.
roburtvigr

Post by roburtvigr »

Wow nice information.I really dont know the difference between totem animals and power animals. but explain very well.

Return to “Animals and Pets”