soo..i got two neww catss..

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
WitchyyTwilightGurl.

soo..i got two neww catss..

Post by WitchyyTwilightGurl. »

i have two new kitties & i'm wondering. how do i know if they're fimilars? what will happen if i do a spell around them?

blessed be.
Fie

Post by Fie »

I don't know a whole lot, but I'm pretty sure that if they want to be your familiars they will show interest in you when your doing spells and rituals, they may play with your tarot crds or sit by and watch you do rituals. These seem to be the common indicators that an animal wants to be your familiar.
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

My kittens like to pull my pentacle out of my jewelry and play with it. One likes to play with my plants while the other sits by and watches me mess with my herbs, and will bite the herb jars (not hard). My other one (she passed away) would meow loudly like she was being killed when I left her out from spells. It depends on the cat, they all show it differently. It may take the kittens a little while to get used to you, but after that is when they start to express it more.
MoonCat

Post by MoonCat »

Whenever I'm doing meditations or visualizations or any kind of energy work, my cats seem very interested in what I'm doing. It's kind of like my workings are a warm, magical fire that they want to curl up next to.

I've got six cats, but frankly I've never given much thought to whether they were familiars or not. They're just my buddies.

Okay, what is it exactly that familiars do, and how do I know if my cats want to be my familiars?
whitewitch

Post by whitewitch »

All cats are magical by nature and very intelligent, If you wish to take the cat on as your familiar simply ask the cat and wait for a positive response. Once this happens you should give the cat a secret magic name, such as Persephone. This magic name you keep secret between your familiar and yourself. When you are practicing your magic the cat we double any spells power.
WitchyyTwilightGurl.

Post by WitchyyTwilightGurl. »

Okay. Thank you all. :)
blessed be,
samantha.

Return to “Animals and Pets”