focus on this and help me!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

focus on this and help me!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, there is this job that my boss want me and the other guy to do, its about tonight and he wants us to be at some presentation of some GPS, I don't want to go there and I don't have the money to do it, you know taxi and stuff, plus we went there yesterday and the girls that will do the presentation seemed pretty good on GPS, so my boss told us that he will talk to his boss, about NOT drag us there for no reason, since those girls know to handle those GPS! so please please because my boss's boss is quite strange man, focus your energies on telling us he won't need us on this presentation, I know my energy will do it, but more are better, I hope I'm not asking for much, just send those energies, and I will do the same for you if and when you need me! :wink:

***Plus I already tried to go off this duty, but my boss told me its not his decision, so please don't tell me to talk to him, he cannot do a thing***
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”