Why does his name appear everywhere after we seperate?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
hotstuff1

Why does his name appear everywhere after we seperate?

Post by hotstuff1 »

Hi,

I started seeing a guy a few months ago. Long story short, we recently parted ways. We are taking some time apart to figure out a few things/obstacles that we are facing in our lives. We didn't part because things didn't work out, we have some things in our lives that we have to clear up in order for us to continue on (if it happens).

Ever since we parted ways, I am constantly hearing his name or seeing his name pop up everywhere. Before we started dating, I would hardly hear or see his name. IE- He has a very, very unique last name... and the other day, I receive a bill and on the bottom of it was signed by someone having the same last name as him. A new guy joined our group at work, and he has the same first name as him. I go to the bank today and the teller who helped me, had the same first name as him. My neighbor next door just had a baby and named him the same first name. I had a few other instances, but don't want to go on..

Why is this happening? THis is so very strange. Never had to happen to me before. Is this a sign? Can anyone relate?

Thanks!!

Dee
Court Stigmata

Post by Court Stigmata »

I can relate.
I tend to view it as a sort of echo just keeping things alive.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

It is possible that the karmic debt you and him have is still there.

You will most likely need to work it out. Meditate on giving unconditional love to him.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”