I did a little experiment last night.

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
canobiecrazy

I did a little experiment last night.

Post by canobiecrazy »

Sorry if this is in the wrong area!

I put a piece of Amethyst under my pillow hoping for some dreams with some sort of message. Well.. I had 2 dreams that I remember.. Neither of them very symbolic.

1st dream- I was in a big room with several other people, then suddenly everything went blurry, then everyone except me looked like a poorly animated cartoon character....

2nd dream- I was walking to school, and when I got there everyone had two kinds of vests on. The first kind was Red and said "Attack" on it. The other was Blue and said "Defense" on it. Someone threw a blue vest over me, and then we went to class. The teachers started teaching about Role Playing Games.. then we all climbed up a rope ladder and ate ice cream on the balcony. I didnt like this ice cream so I went outside and dug into a snowbank to find some. I found cookies and cream ice cream then went walking down the street eating it. Then this older woman drove up to me and said that I was kicked out when I got back, and I started running along the sidewalks. I eventually lost her, but then she found me. I woke up at this point.

Umm, any thoughts on this?

Again sorry if this is in the wrong section.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Seems to me the Amethyst worked. Lots of stuff there. Here are my thoughts:

You're wondering why you are here on this planet. Perhaps wondering what to do with your Life. Many things don't seem 'real' to you here. You feel, maybe not lost, but out of place a lot of the time. As if you don't fit in. Conversely, you feel free to do pretty much what you want to do. You're a non-conformist in that regard.

The two dreams were related. Basically you look at Life as making your own reality. Kind of like a movie. You're making your own movie and it's called "Your Life". This is brought out by the cartoonish people and the Role Playing Games. Your story could be all about Attack or Defense, or rather Love and Hate, but this is how your worldview is attuned right now. You didn't like the ice cream that was being given you so you went out and made up your own. For that you were ostracized by the older woman.

That sort of thing makes you angry and defensive because it's about people trying to make you conform or be what they think you should be. When you get angry and defensive you may have a tendency to go on the attack ("The best defense is a good offense" idea). This also may indicate that you're not wholly comfortable with who you are, as if you feel there's something you 'should' be doing or a way you 'should' be.

All I can tell you is your Life is YOUR movie. You can make it into a comedy, drama, action/adventure, cartoon, or whatever. Make the movie you're most comfortable with; the one that makes you feel balanced. Just remember that what you hold in your heart, mind, and thoughts is what gets drawn to you. It could be happiness, tragedy, comedy, hate, love, intellectual growth, spiritual exploration, or whatever. You get the idea. Also remember that if you find something you like in someone or something-even in society itself-you are free to make it a part of yourself as well.

Anyway, hope this helped some. Of course I may be way off base in which case please feel free to totally disregard everything I said. Peace!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
canobiecrazy

Post by canobiecrazy »

That actually makes a lot of sense to me. Thank you so much for helping me decipher what it ment! :D
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

You're always welcome, Canobie! Blessings to you!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
soakedinmoonwater

Post by soakedinmoonwater »

i did a similar thing the other night and got weird results too... i charged a quartz crystal (er attempted to? i dont know, im sort of new to this), well i saged it first and then i tried to focus my intent and energy on the crystal and thought about mental clarity (especially in interpretation of my dreams, which are always symbol packed, as are everyone elses i suspect), spiritual growth, and creative motivation... just what i thought i needed for the moment. then placed under my pillow in my pillow case. the only prominent dream i had was of reuniting with an ex boyfriend from about 4 years ago. when i woke up i forgot i did the crystal thing and i thought about my dreams and i remembered awaking from this one in the night and being disappointed and confused that it hadnt actually happened. later in the morning i decided to journal about the dream experience and remembered about the crystal, and then i thought about what my intention for the crystal was, and now im even more confused than ever. ive gone many years trying to get over this person officially and i always tell myself i am and then something like this happens and i have to wonder why my subconscious wants to throw this at me right now. it kind of cast a dark shadow on my day :( tonight im asking for clarification, like this is a two part seminar and i've only seen the first part i need a more elaborate explanation. WHAT THE HECK CRYSTAL :!: :?: :lol:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”