THIS THOUGHT

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
SOLBREAKS

THIS THOUGHT

Post by SOLBREAKS »

I have this thought. i think the people who have really painfull lifes. no hope, nothing but life kicking them in the teeth. when they try to kill them selves the gods/goddess's save them. in ways such as a knot coming undone from a noose. or surving ingested poison. and when people try to kill themselves for stupid reasons like their boyfriend/girlfriend breaking up with them they are allowed to die.
its just a theory a thought.
SOLBREAKS

Post by SOLBREAKS »

ON THE contray part of me belives that the painfull life people are sparred for the reasons they might suffer more alive. and the people who are stupid for killing themselves miss out on what could have been an amazing life. I guess im torn between my own thoughts.
Zili

Post by Zili »

After a suicide attempt (which would have worked had I not been raped and had adrenaline pumping through my system to keep me alive, its the only theory the doctors have anyways...) I believe I was spared so that I could help others. I tried to committ suicide not because my fiance left me, although it did add to the pile, I was already suffering from depression since the 4th grade, had borderline personality disorder and so much other crap. But I was also abused and raped by my fiance and it was suspected that I may have been pregnant he left me because he didn't want to raise a child, but he cheated on me, and beat me. Some nights he would pour the alcohol down my throat for me, other nights I couldn't bare the abuse and rape so I'd drink until I passed out.... I was already over the edge and spiraling fast when he left me.

anyways back on track. since then I've set up a small online campaign that although small reached to other parts of the world and have helped others gain their voices back and speak out against their attackers. I also took on a local college group called Women Against Rape. My story of survival and struggle with the justice system aired on our local college news station this past semester, and other survivors started coming forward seeking the help they were needing but were too afraid to ask for.

and in one case I was able to help a 16 year old from ending her own life over her sexual assault.

Those that are spared are saved by the Divine so that they can help others. The ones that the Powers that Be can see can overcome their battles are given a second chance...a chance to make things right for others.
Zili

Post by Zili »

thank you earth wolf :)
SOLBREAKS

Post by SOLBREAKS »

I HAVE BEEN labeled mentally ill by some. as others would think im not. but I dont agree with the term mental illness. Truth is i think everyones mind is just different from everybody elses mind.

I think losing your lover would be painful and add towards wanting to kill themselves. but that being the only reason would be foolish. Life is precious.

My trouble lies in psychic war fare. I am a very strong psychic but the truth is im battling some better then me. its made my life painful for along time.

Return to “Mental Health”