Chakras and There Stone correspondences.

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Azure*Skye

Chakras and There Stone correspondences.

Post by Azure*Skye »

Hi and everyone on the Forum...I trust everyone is doing well.???

This is a list of Stones you may want to use when Meditating on a specific Chakra...either for healing yourself or another that may need balancing. I use one or several stones at one time...sometimes I use one for each Chakra to bring them all into balance...I do this when I feel ill or before a Healing Spell or Ritual. You may use them any way you feel is right for you...I place them on the appropriate Chakra and relax, consentraiting on one or all of the areas that need work...Imagine a Soft White healing light seeping from the stone and engulfing the affected area...this Area may appear dark or muddy too you...The white light will appear to 'Choke' the Dark spots in your aura and disappear....once you feal that you have accomplished this you MUST ground yourself and cleanse the Stones, so that they are ready for you when you may need them again...as always your all welcome to ask any questions and or copy this list to your BoS. It can come in handy.
BB

Base or Root (1st) Chakra:

Agate - Crazy lace, Agate - Fire, Agate - Dentritic, Aragonite - Dark Brown, Barite - Brown, Bloodstone, Boji Stone, Calcite - Red, Cassiterite, Coral - Red and Black, Cuprite, Danburite, Diopside - Black Star, Epidote, Garnet, Hematite, Herkimer Diamond, Jasper - Red, Jasper - Rainbow, Jasper - Irai, Lodestone, Marcasite, Obsidian - Black or Apache Tear, Obsidian - Snowflake, Obsidian - Mahogany, Onyx - Black, Peacock Ore, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Red Quartz, Ruby, Rutilated Quartz, Sapphire - Blackjack, Smoky Quartz, Staurolite( Fairy Cross), Tektite, Tiger Iron, Topaz - Smoky, Tourmaline - Black (Schorl)

Navel or Sexual (2nd) Chakra:

Agate - Dentritic, Amber, Aragonite - Red/Brown, Boji Stone, Calcite - Red, Calcite - Gold or Honey, Carnelian - Orange or Red, Chalcedony - White, Chiastolite, Citrine, Coral - Red, Crocoite, Danburite, Herkimer Diamond, Jasper - Rainbow, Moonstone - Orange or Peach, Peacock Ore, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Rutilated Quartz, Sunstone, Tiger Iron

Solar Plexus (3rd) Chakra:

Amber, Ametrine, Aragonite - Gold/Yellow, Aventurine - Peach/Orange, Boji Stone, Calcite - Honey or Gold, Calcite - Red, Carnelian - Yellow, Chalcedony - White, Citrine, Coral - Red, Danburite, Emerald, Fluorite - Yellow, Herkimer Diamond, Jade - Green, Jasper - Picture, Jasper - Yellow, Jasper - Rainbow, Malachite, Mica - Golden Star, Moonstone - Orange or Peach, Obsidian - Mahogany, Peacock Ore, Peridot, Prehnite, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Realgar (Orpiment), Rutilated Quartz, Scapolite, Smithsonite - Yellow, Sulphur, Tiger Eye, Tiger Iron, Topaz - Golden (aka Imperial), Unakite

Heart (4th) Chakra:

Agate - Botswana, Agate - Moss, Apatite - Yellow and Yellow/Green, Apophylite - Green, Aragonite - White or Cream, Aventurine - Green, Barite - Green, Bloodstone, Boji Stone, Calcite - Green, Calcite - Pink and Peach, Chrysocolla, Chrysoprase, Cuprite, Danburite (especially Pink), Dioside - Green, Dioptase, Emerald, Epidote, Erythrite, Fluorite - Green, Garnet, Hanksite, Herkimer Diamond, Jade, Jasper - Green, Jasper - Irai, Kunzite - pink or Green, Lepidolite (also with Pink Tourmaline inclusion), Malachite, Moldavite, Moonstone - Blue/Grey, Morganite, Obsidian - Green, Peacock Ore, Peridot, Prase, Prehnite, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Rhodocrosite, Rhodonite, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Rutilated Quartz, Smithsonite - Lavender and Pink, Strawberry Quartz, Tourmaline - Green, Tourmaline - Pink (Rubellite), Tourmaline - Watermelon (Pink and Green), Unakite

Throat (5th) Chakra

Amazonite, Angelite, Apatite - Blue, Aquamarine, Blue Lace Agate, Boji Stone, Calcite - Blue, Celestite - Blue, Chrysocolla, Coral - White, Danburite, Gem Silica, Hanksite, Herkimer Diamond, Kyanite - Blue, Larimar, Peacock Ore, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Rutilated Quartz, Sapphire - Blue, Smithsonite - Blue/Green, Sodalite, Topaz - Blue, Tourmaline - Blue (Indicolite), Turquoise ,,

Third Eye (6th) Chakra:

Amethyst, Ametrine, Aragonite - purplish colours, Aventurine - Blue, Azurite, Azurite/Malachite combination, Boji Stone, Celestite - Blue or Clear, Charoite, Chrysocolla, Danburite, Diamond,Emerald, Fluorite - Clear, Fluorite - Purple/Blue, Fluorite - Green, Gem Silica, Hanksite, Herkimer Diamond, Howlite, Iolite, Kunzite - Clear, Kyanite - Blue, Labradorite, Lapis Lazuli, Moldavite, Opal, Peacock Ore, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Rutilated Quartz, Sapphire - Blue, Smithsonite - Blue, Sodalite, Sugilite

Crown (7th) Chakra:

Agate - Tree, Alexandrite, Amethyst, Ametrine, Apophylite - Clear, Boji Stone, Calcite - Gold, Calcite - Icelandic (clear), Calcite - Stellar Beam, Celestite - Clear, Cerussite, Danburite, Diamond, Fluorite - Clear, Hanksite, Herkimer Diamond, Howlite, Iolite, Kyanite, Labradorite, Marcasite, Opal, Peacock Ore, Pyrite, Quartz Crystal, Rutilated Quartz, Scapolite, Selenite, Sugilite, Topaz - Clear
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

MM!!!

Thanks for posting these Azure,think I will add them to my BOS!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Thank you Azure. It is helpful for the jewely maker I am helping around here.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

It's amazing you know. I went to a crystal healing retreat on the weekend and it was all about chakra work and here Azure has posted an awesomely extensive list. Thanks Azure. . .I think we are on the same wavelength these days!!! Bless you for your work on this. With the 2nd Chakra (Sacral Chakra) it is important to know that it is not only "sexual"--in fact, this chakra is the creative principle individualized which includes grounding, expansion and protective features, and of course sexuality is included. Many newbies to chakra work grab all the orange and brown stones they can thinking they'll get laid, but chakras don't work that way. . .

Thanks again Azure, it is a great list! :D

In light,
bsp

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”