My mom & me

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
leo_luna

My mom & me

Post by leo_luna »

I have a really, really strong connection with my mom, and I used to say when I was little that I came to her, because she needed me.
She wakes up in the middle of the night when things are wrong, and I know that she doesn't have that with my sister (I sometimes wonder if all moms have that) even now, when I'm so many miles away from her, she knows when thing are bothering me, or when things are going right.
We are so tuned into each other, it's like we are one soul. Of course she's my mom and I am a product of her (and my dad of course) but I feel like this connection, this thing we have has been there forever, I always thought this wasn't my first time here, I can't remember not thinking I was an "old" soul. And I strongly believe I really chose my mom. (not only my mom btw, I think I chose the whole family to be with) I wonder are there any other people that feel that way? or any stories known about kids saying they chose their parents? Can anybody tell me more about this?

xo
Leo
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

I think you already know the answers to your inquiry. Your intuition is correct. It is very difficult for some to accept but family is something you choose.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”