Arrest on the Horizon?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Zili

Arrest on the Horizon?

Post by Zili »

I found out via facebook my old group of friends are having a reunion of sorts tomorrow night at the local night club. my attacker was invited but didn't confirm or deny that he'll be there, most likely he hasn't checked his facebook in a few days but he's heard it through the grapevine. I let the police lt. know about this. I didn't know if i had enough to even tell him so I txt'd my poor worn out boyfriend who was already asleep (full time job full time daddy is hard on anyone with a near 3 month old) but he went ahead and told me to tip off the police. I'm hoping the lt will check his email tomorrow before 10pm when they are all supposed to meet there, because i wasn't invited and he thinks i don't know about it since i don't talk with these "friend" anymore, the more likely he is to show up.

Please hope, pray, cross your fingers, what ever you think will work/help in getting through this. I want him arrested. I'm moving next summer and i'm not coming back i want to face him in court before I leave so i can leave my past behind me for good.
zenine

Post by zenine »

Wait a minute. What happened? What's going on? What did he do?
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Zili

Post by Zili »

I'm sorry I've told the story over and over again and posted in the Rape and Abuse area that i forget not everyone has heard it yet.

On June 14th it will be 4 years since he raped me. I reported the rape just hours after it happened when a friend gave me no other choice than to go home and report it or to go to the ER for a rape kit. 7 months after the attack he was arrested for my rape. On October 20th of 2008 he failed to show for the arraignment hearing. Since then he has continued to live in the same town, but he falsified documents when he made bail about his address so they have not been able to arrest him again.
zenine

Post by zenine »

Okay, easy.. I haven't been here that long.

Well I sincerely hope he gets it! :knife: Hearing about rape really pisses me off. mad2
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Zili

Post by Zili »

not upset, I just forget sometimes is all. I've told the story since the day it happened (minus the one year the depression made me mute.)

There has been no response from the police so I doubt anything happened last night.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”