again with the pre destined thing...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Rain.Ramos

again with the pre destined thing...

Post by Rain.Ramos »

this is gonna be hard to explain, but does anyone remember dreams vividly from when they were children? kinda like you dream, and that dream(the one you remember) gets put into storage, and anytime you wanna see it your mind lets you access it.and somtimes your mind dosent let you, but lets move to the point. These dreams are much like memories, not from a past life or from childhood , but from the future. And i cant recognize them untill i get to that point in time, and it could be any little thing, like a house ive never seen before or a new shirt that somone is wearing, when i recognized this i stared keeping track of them. I don't know what this is. is it a glimpse of the future or is it that ive lived this life before, My theory about living this life again seems crazy at first but the more i think about it, the more it seems to make sense...I hope somone out there can relate to what im talking about,
bright blessings
-rain
Zili

Post by Zili »

ah the old deja vu senario

If what i'm seeing is from a dream, i automatically recognize it as that, if what i'm seeing is something that i've lived before, I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach like my motion sickness is effecting me while I'm not moving.
Xal

Post by Xal »

I get that a lot. Time is not linear. Everything is happening all at once, we are merely perceiving it this way. So in a way you have already lived this life.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”