What is with my cats?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
BaileyKatG

What is with my cats?

Post by BaileyKatG »

All of my cats are strays right off of the street. The weirdest thing is that whenever I am chanting or meditating, my cats seem to show up and want to be with me. Last night one of them even sat outside of my bedroom door and yelled/meowed until I was done with my meditation. does anyone know why this is?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Probably a mix of the above too things combined with that innate feature of cats always wanting attention! Try reading a book when the cat is around, it wont work :P
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Animals naturally have a sense of a higher nature. Some say they are in the "vortex" more then us... concious of their spirituality.

They may be teaching you in some way. Showing you that you shouldn't be so wrapped up in your head but more concious of the present moment and willing to except change...
I beleive you may not be doing it right for whatever reason.

I'd suggest stopping next time... give them attention and then realize what you are doing wrong.

Love and Namaste.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

My cats do this as well, especially my black cat. I can even be reading on magick and he has to show up and lay by me, and he's not that attentive. Cats have a lot to do with certain energies, and there's a reason they tend to be a witch's familiar.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
magyckone

BaileyKatG. What's with you're cat's!?!I think I haveanswers

Post by magyckone »

Really it's almost all the answers typed to you in the forum plus this one I am giving you right now 9:20pm may 15. Cats' instincts there paws,whiskers,tails and the regular one's a person has what a cat strongly has and right like the message said was right you should probably read a book to get more information.Oh yes and a cat can hear like dog very well but I guess not as well a dogs hearing is maybe 100% and a cat 90% in hearing it is another guess for me.Plus if you have noticed with the cats you have cats like a calm quiet environment etc. If there is a fast loud noise or if something or somebody moves very fast or violently/aggresively or things like that loud noises emergency moves, noises orthe odd everything but color becaus cats,dogs,bats and other animals in that category are color blind and so are some fish.Plus your cats maybe know you very well and yes they do love company of yours it doesn't matter where you ar or what you are doing and seriously they love it mor when it is super comfortable,calm plus YOU!!! It would be good to study this stuff about your' cats by watching them and reading books about cats,watch other cats too and compare sometimes you will see a differnce butit won't bthat big of a diffrence and you'll see that with different kinds of cats,cats young and old act different like people depending on wisdom,health how they hav been treated/raised or that all together (put it however you want )or learn about the cat/cats like how I told you.You Probably know all this I don't know.I'm guessing being a witch you are very full of knowledge :!: :!: :!:
BaileyKatG

Post by BaileyKatG »

Thanks for all of the advice and maybe I'm just thinking too much into it.

Return to “Animals and Pets”