cat showing up

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
The_Wanderer

cat showing up

Post by The_Wanderer »

i keep seeing cats everywhere i go now since i tried one of the ways of finding your spirit animal.. but i wanted to know how do you know if its right or not.. and if so what is it meant to do..
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I would be inclined to say it is because there are a lot of cats in your area.

Since you did the ritual you are purposely looking out for an animal that might be your guide. A lot of people say cats are related to the craft, hence you automatically look out for cats, i imagine you have seen a fair few black ones?
The_Wanderer

Post by The_Wanderer »

yer there's been a lot of black ones but its not just my area almost every road i walk down anywhere i will see about 2 cats.

it probably is just me looking out for them..

also at least twice i have commented on a cat and my friends all failed to see it now that could be coincidence or maybe its something else.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I would sat coincidence. Cats are everywhere, i would say there are many more than two cats per street.

Your friends wont notice them because they arent looking for them, but if you point at the cat and ask if they see it i can assure you they will say yes.
FourFangs

Post by FourFangs »

Domesticated animals are very rarely someone's spirit/totem animal. If the cat really is a sign, then I would assume that your spirit animal is a feline, but probably not a domestic cat. But like others have said, it's probably a coincidence.
By the way, Wanderer, if you want any additional help in searching for your spirit animal then I suggest that you look up Totem Magic by Yasmine Galenorn. It's an excellent book and it helped me in my search for my spirit animal.

Return to “Animals and Pets”