For my bf and the baby

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Zili

For my bf and the baby

Post by Zili »

So the situation with my bf's ex is bad as some of you may have read in another post. So bad that we had to leave sunday to avoid her, my bf just had to take his son and leave again!

he and his room mates and family have a code the "classifications"
class 1 is where the ex is slightly agitated but tolerable
class 5 is get the baby to a safe area
class 6 is calling the cops

2 times in less than a week now she's surpassed "classes 1-4" and hit class 5 almost immediately. My bf and his son don't need this! And I feel helpless to do much of anything since I'm about an hour away from them, i can't be with them in a moments notice. On the 24th the paternity test results will be in and my bf can kick the ex out but until then how much more of this do they have to put up with?

If you would please send energy and prayers for my bf and the baby for strength and protection until this nightmare is over and they are safe.
djoya

Post by djoya »

Beautiful Zili

I will fill my whole heart with strength and love sending it and protection to your bf and his son. I will also send compassion and peace for you and the mother as well.

~Love, Strength, Compassion, Light~
Zili

Post by Zili »

Thank you Djoya
Euthalia

Post by Euthalia »

Positive energies and protection is being sent hun. sm177
Zili

Post by Zili »

thank you :) I really appreicate it, he had me so worried last night because he hadn't txt'd for a while, turns out he was enjoying the peace and quite, his ex was there but wasn't giving him grief for anything. So far nothing yet today from her either i'm hoping this lasts for a while
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Blessing to you all.

And a lil story :) :

A wise farmer had his horse run away.
His floolish neighboor came to comfort him saying "Aw, im so sorry your horse ran away, that's too bad."
The wise farmer said, "Who knows what's good or bad?"
A couple weeks later the wise farmer's horse returned with a heard of wild horses.
The foolish neighboor came and said, "Oh wow your luck has turn! How wonderful!"
The wise farmer said, "who knows what's good or bad?"
Then the wise farmer's son broke his leg while trying to ride one of the wild horses.
The foolish neighboor came and said "Oh I'm so sorry, you are right, that must not be so great after all"
Then some military men came through town recruiting young men to fight in the war. They looked over the wise farmer's son because his leg was broken.
The foolish neighboor came and says "How good this is for you! You won't have to worry about loosing your son in the war!"
The wise farmer again says "Who knows what's good or bad?"

And it continues like this.
Hope this gives you a lil clarity on dualities in life.
My love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Zili

Post by Zili »

hey everyone here's an update and a continuation of the request.

after 3 days of peace she lost it in instant causing my boyfriend to call his parents to get the baby away from her again, and this has been going off and on since i posted.

We've patiently been waiting for today to come. the paternity results have come back he is most definitely the father. here is where I ask for your help again. He plans on kicking the ex out tonight when he get back from work, its going to be nasty and I know things are going to blow up (figuratively of course) the last time he tried to kick her out the cops were called....he's going to be applying for full custody of his son now, so there's a long hard battle to be fought coming up.
Zili

Post by Zili »

This morning on his way into work my boyfriend filed for child support.
With the next pay check he earns, he and his room mate (who looks after the baby for him) will finally have enough to move to a new place where the other won't be allowed to set foot, as long as everything goes well with checking out the place and all the baby will finally have a safe and loving home.
Zili

Post by Zili »

As of yesterday the ex moved out on her own!!!!!! For the first time since the baby was born my bf actually had a really good night's rest in the apartment because he doesn't have that stress. I bet that apartment needs a good cleansing though

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”