Could Someone Cast a Love Spell for Me?

Questions and posts about love spells.
boobear

Could Someone Cast a Love Spell for Me?

Post by boobear »

Can someone cast a spell for me? I'll tell you details of my spell if you offer... thanks. I'm sorry for asking this. It's embarrassing beyond extent.
boobear

Post by boobear »

FirewolfIronriver wrote:what kind? it cant be harmful to anyone though....
Love :?
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

boobear,

Love spells can be very dangerous and tricky. It also violates one of the basic rules of spell casting which is to not manipulate the mind of another. I am not sure someone on the board would be willing to do this because of that caveaut. The best love spell you can use to get someone is to be yourself. :)

Blessings
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Please go to "Post a Spell or Ritual" section and read the "I should break this spell" this is my love spell, and what you will read is what I got, love spells are tricky, but not because magic isn't enough or because someone casted them wrong, its because love is tricky, thats why a love spell doesn't work, nobody can make love slave to his intentions, so I would say reconsider your thoughts...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

Hi,

I usually stay away from love spells, because they can bring about trouble and sometimes misery.

blessed be
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Dont be shy or embarrassed, but do heed the warnings. Love spells are notoriously fickle. There is a reason why every film or tv show involving magick (Sabrina the teenage witch was a killer for emphasising love spells back when i was little) tells its young magicians that love spells are bad.

My advice is to really not pursue this avenue and instead do what others have said, be happy, funny, dress nicely and take care in your appearance and be yourself. Show your interest in the one you seek and then you will see how he or she feels.

A love spell is like paying a prostitute. They dont really want to be with you, and they surely will have no feelings for you either. You may as well lock yourself in a room with your desire and force him/her to spend time with you. It's all a lie, a terrible, destructive lie.
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

I wrote a rant about love spells, it also gives you better options for spells to cast in replace of the love you seek.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... highlight=
boobear

Post by boobear »

Well, thank you all for this knowledge... now I would like a friendship spell so we could be friends. Would that also be against his will?
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

You could do an awareness spell. Just to let him aware of your feelings of wanting to be in his life. I don't see any shame in that.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

What do you think the spell will accomplish?

If you are looking for true love, it will not do that.

If you are looking for true friendship it will not do that.

It will *force* that person to be around you, and while it may seem that they want to be there it is a lie! If they arent already by your side then they dont yet want to be by your side. A spell would simply make them live a lie next to you.

Instead of forcing him or her into close proximity just make friends the way everyone else does, be nice and funny and outgoing!! Then if he or she (im taking that it is a he, therefore i will call him a he from now on) becomes your friend then it shows that they really do care, they really are a true friend. If they still resist then move on. sure you could do a spell to force them to you, but isnt that like handcuffing them to you? they dont want to be there, they simply have little choice or are not aware of their choice. It is all a lie.

Instead look for spells, or activities (non magickal) that let you be yourself, that help you to be confident, that help people see you for who you are and spells that make you a more positive, happy, outgoing person. The sort of person that he wants to be friends with!
boobear

Post by boobear »

Need:

Yard of red ribbon

2 photos (yours and your beloved's)

A needle or sharp object to poke holes into the photos

Poke holes in the pictures then sew them together chanting your desire. (Warning! Remember as with all binding spells, you are also binding yourself to the other person - think before you do it! Binding spells have a tendency to becoming real complicated! You might be binding yourself to a cheat, lazy bum, or serial killer - it could happen!)
On the other note, I am thinking about performing a spell myself....... instead of sewing the pictures of me and my beloved, can I just staple the pictures together? Will it have the same effect?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Tie the ribbon instead. But please change your mind.

you are embarking on a lie, assuming this is to tie you to someone as in a friendship or love spell. It is fake!

Only fools live lies.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

Spells of endearment are different than spells of love. If you wish to speak to the spirit of the one you love, rather than writing him a love note, get out your yarn or ribbon and pictures and focus with all your heart. If you wish to pull his essence near yours so his soul can feel for itself what it might be missing, there are spells for that. Trying to "make someone love" or "make someone care" is as silly as trying to "make yourself rich" with a money blessing/spell/charm. The reason we create spells for these things are similar to the reasons monks pray. The action takes us away from the regular world and moves us into the spirit world, where we can see and feel our own desires and shortcomings with greater clarity. )O( R )O(
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(

Return to “Love Spells”