energy manipulation

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i moved this post here in the questions and answers section, so more people will look at it and answer ;)
Y0m

Re: energy manipulation

Post by Y0m »

FirewolfIronriver wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew any good exercises to make the manipulation of energy in spells and rituals easier i can feel it sometimes i just dont think i am channeling enough or maybe i have it all wrong???
The easiest way to minipulate energy is start by discovering the light within yourself. This can be done simply through meditation. Breath and search within yourself for this light. The more you focus on this the more the light grows and you should feel overwhelming joy and peace if you do this enough. This is also the beginning of the path of self realization, so it's good for anything. From here you can move mountains ;)

This is tapping into the unmanifest that we are all apart of but that we often forget about. This is the stuff that lets energy flow to create real magic in your life. Some call it connecting with your higher self.

When you go far enough you will become the mountain :P
but that is for a different post.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

You may want to try Grounding.

By Grounding yourself you can either pull energies from the earth, or push it back in.

Sometimes I have to ground myself when I'm too emotional, or I feel unemotional.

It's also a form of meditation.

Before you cast a spell, you could ground yourself and call upon the earth to give you positive energies to cause the desired outcome of the spell. Sit on your legs, palms open and pressed against the floor/ground and feel your fingers root into the ground and with the roots, suck up the energies of the earth below you much like a great tree would.

When you feel you've pulled enough, thank the earth for it's gifts and begin the spell.

Sometimes I ground myself when I'm having a bad day, it gives me a nice buzz and makes everything seem better somehow. :)
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I might also suggest trying some psyonic exercises, such as summoning energy in to your hands and then form it into a ball as tight and compact as possible. Next you want to try to make it feel solid to you to where you can't just take and squash it with your hands; and lastly once you are sure you cant squash it try maintaining it without it being in your hands attach it to a table or something and try to feel it after you set it there. When you are done pick up the energy ball, slowly deconstruction it and reabsorb the energy into you. Practicing summoning and dismissing the energy for a while as well. This is only a suggestion of a way to help control energy better not how to summon it.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”