postitive energy for stray cat

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Marigold

postitive energy for stray cat

Post by Marigold »

Please send positive energy to this stray cat that I have been caring for since a year ago March.

He is not neutered and pretty wild so I have never been able to bring him in the house with my others. He pees everywhere and acts like he wants to fight. So, I have been feeding him and letting him live in my garage. Nonetheless, he is a dear soul and I can sense he wants to be loved so badly.

Tonight he came home really beaten up. I think he has been in a fight with something. I am going to do my best to get him to a vet tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will cooperate enough to be put in a carrier.

Maybe it will be a blessing for him as it might just get him the help he needs.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I would take him to the vet and while there see about an anxiety medicine. It may help him to mellow out and to realize that you want to give him a home. If that works out, move him in and get him fixed^_^
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Blessed be :)
both!
Qezo

Post by Qezo »

Cats are great and even vary useful, it was a sad day during the plague that people in the UK where killing off cats as servents of satan. Due to this poor act it helped to spread the plague without cats to kill rats.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I'm sending some energy your way, Marigold- for your precious feral cat; and I really commend you for taking in a stray as you have. He's a lucky kitty. :28:

Please let us know how things went with him.

~bright blessings~
*M

Return to “Animals and Pets”