Any Weight-Loss Spells that actually work out there?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
StarGazer

Any Weight-Loss Spells that actually work out there?

Post by StarGazer »

hey... :arrow: i have high self-esteem no doubt...but i've tried exercising and eating right and it never seems to works...so last result is a spell...and this is why i came here..i tried a spell already but it didn't work for me...so i need something that works but that doesn't have so much exotic ingredients :roll:
StarGazer

Post by StarGazer »

:( nobody has a good spell?
StarGazer

Post by StarGazer »

this is really important to me
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Have you tried writing one yourself? Because alot of people gain weight for different reasons, and have different obstacles in losing it. Give it a shot :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Please read further down in this forum as someone asked this question before and there were some spells posted. There is also a spell posted on my site. They are on this page: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells.htm

hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hi there
What experience do you have in casting spells? Spells are not a quick fix remedy for anything and everything.
Losing weight takes dedication and will power, you can't just try something for a couple of weeks and then give up 'cos you're not getting the results you want as quickly as you want them. I'm not suggesting this is what you've done at all, i just want to point out the importance of actually sticking to a diet and exercise plan. Have you consulted a dietician or a doctor at least?

hedge
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I think I tried that approach the last time this subject came up. People want a quick fix and they aren't usually interested in hearing about diet and exercise. But who knows, maybe a spell can give them the willpower they need to follow through with healthy eating and exercise. (I don't personally believe it will work, but who knows?)

katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

u r very confusing.. whe people ask about a spell for weight loss u always say that there isn't any or that the best thing is a diet and so on, but then u post that on ur web page ther is a weight loss spell . so u trying to say that those spells don't work ? if not why recommend people to it? please explain ur self. confused mind here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I post every kind of spell on my site because that is what people want. I don't have to believe in it personally to offer it to other people. I don't push my beliefs on other people, so if they think they can levitate in the air or lose weight by saying a few words, who am I to tell them they can't? Different strokes for different folks, right? So I offer all kinds of spells, but that doesn't mean I would use them myself. They are a public service. Plus, the more spells I have, the more traffic I get, and that traffic is my income. It works for me. :twisted: Very well, in fact. I am not Wiccan, and I don't any moral problems with what other people do. I may not choose to do a love spell for myself, and if someone asks my opinion of them, I will tell them what I think, but love spells are hugely popular and having them on my site is advantagous for me. If someone asks me what they should do, I recommend that they use one of the spells that would bring them the "right" person to love them, not a person that they happen to like. But most people do not ask my opinion. They just find the spell they want and take it and that's fine with me too. :D

5moons

Post by 5moons »

Telling it like it is. You believe or not. That is the persons choice. But the site is great I thank you for having me.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

And I thank you for being here FourSouls. (We're doing it again - typing back and forth to each other, lol. Don't worry, Dr. Phil comes on in 5 minutes and you won't hear from me after that, lol.)

katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

wrote:I post every kind of spell on my site because that is what people want. I don't have to believe in it personally to offer it to other people. I don't push my beliefs on other people, so if they think they can levitate in the air or lose weight by saying a few words, who am I to tell them they can't? Different strokes for different folks, right? So I offer all kinds of spells, but that doesn't mean I would use them myself. They are a public service. Plus, the more spells I have, the more traffic I get, and that traffic is my income. It works for me. :twisted: Very well, in fact. I am not Wiccan, and I don't any moral problems with what other people do. I may not choose to do a love spell for myself, and if someone asks my opinion of them, I will tell them what I think, but love spells are hugely popular and having them on my site is advantagous for me. If someone asks me what they should do, I recommend that they use one of the spells that would bring them the "right" person to love them, not a person that they happen to like. But most people do not ask my opinion. They just find the spell they want and take it and that's fine with me too. :D
are u upset with me, i was just curious and wanted to know ,sorry if i offened u in some way. for love i don't need cause i am very well loved but it is for my personnal reason. anyway, i was just confused cause u post that there is not one and then u say there is one on ur post that was all , no hard feelings girl, 2gunsfiring shoot me next time smiley17m
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

No, I'm not upset with you. I was a little annoyed at first because you seemed to be picking on me personally, like 'why do I say this and do that' sort of thing. But I'm not the kind of person who lingers on things like that, so I just answered the question honestly (it's about money) and left it at that. I'm not mad at you at all and I'm not annoyed either anymore. I hope you better understand why I run the site the way I do now. :wink:

Blessings,

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”