Past Life in New Orleans?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Lily Cantodea

Past Life in New Orleans?

Post by Lily Cantodea »

This past summer, I went down to New Orleans with my aunt and uncle. I've always wanted to go down there because I've always felt drawn to it. I don't know why, but I felt more drawn to New Orleans than any other place, even my hometown. When we got there, I had an overwhelming sense of deja vu. I felt like I'd been there before, even walked those same streets, even though I'd never been there before in my life. My friends joke with me all the time that I should have been born 200 years ago, but the feeling I got in New Orleans got me thinking again that maybe my friends were right.

Is it possible that I lived in New Orleans in a past life?
Zili

Post by Zili »

Very possible, very very possible I'd say.

I've been fated to be a re-enactor (my grandfather, my parents, and now me have all done re-enactments.) Although I absolutely hate doing pioneer times/civil war, I know I had a past life from this time period. Eventually I found the reason why I hated it so much, my life was cut short. But it is from this life i get my love of dutch oven cooking, log cabins, and apples :)
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I have an affinity for the Victorian era. Almost all my possessions are either from the Victorian era or inspired by it in some way. We saw a painting in a museum not very long ago that looked exactly like me, save the woman's hair was two shades darker than mine. The painting was dated around 1870. I don't know if that's who I was or what, but it was very strange.

I've never really believed in reincarnation before, but I'm beginning to think that maybe I did have a past life.

That's interesting about yours, being from the Civil War. :)
Zili

Post by Zili »

I went to the Pompeii exhibit a couple years ago at one of the museums in a neighboring town and my bff started to cry when she saw herself made of the ash. I was there too, we however never new each other in that life time, but she and I have shared previous lives before.

thats another thing with past lives, you will typically know people from this life from a life before.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I've never really had that experience. I don't think I shared past lives with any of the people I know.

And this is a little off-topic, but I wonder if this is what soulmates are (not necessarily lovers, I mean people who are connected, like very best friends, etc), those people with whom you've shared previous lives.
Zili

Post by Zili »

That's my theory. Everyone I have a strong connection with, I've known from a past life, either childhood friends, betrothed, siblings, what have you. The only person i can't figure out yet is my new boyfriend but there's a huge connection there, its sort of like talking to myself or to my dad lol
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I have yet to find someone I have that connection with. I mean, I have best friends that are like my sisters, but I don't know if we could be considered as having shared past lives together.
Zili

Post by Zili »

it may even be that you have a future life together eventually, relationships no matter what type have to start somewhere. :)
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Trufax. :D
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

I apologize for stalking your posts. Your photo and the fact that you're from TN caught my attention.

I LOVED New Orleans when I visited. It's so beautiful. And I love Victorian style homes and decorations too. I felt like I should move to New Orleans. But I didn't. I'm still in Tennessee, lol. Oh well. Maybe in my next life I'll live there. But I get what you're saying. I felt a strong connection with New Orleans, like it was drawing me there.

StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I was born and raised in TN, but I'm considering moving down to New Orleans after I finish my residency. :D

I felt like I was coming home again when I was in New Orleans.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Well there is a curse on New orleans... Once you go you are drawn back.

I've lived there... twice lol. Both times sucked but ever since I left new orleans stuff is popping up everywhere in my life about that darn city. o_O

Very odd. Nobody even stops to ask why they like it so much when there are at least 3 killings a day and the streets smell horrible. Nope, they just think it's so awesome...
Yea right :P
Love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”