Occult Presences in the Church

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
Earth Ritual

Occult Presences in the Church

Post by Earth Ritual »

There are witches in Christian churches that only need a bible and are able to cause transformation simply by reading the word.

I highly respect this power and I bring notice to this to say this is possible for many witches in the Christian church who do not remember they are directly relative to the Creator.

To simply transform the air and nature of a church by one's very presence is the mark of a highly evolved spirit.

To me this is a higher art than spellcasting because it suggests the ability to open and close spirit portals, to call spirits, and to generate an expanded auric field that transforms the space.

It is possible for many Christians, especially the youth, to remember they are spirits and persons with the right to define and choose for themselves. Th fulfilment of this possibility will end spiritual enslavement.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

There are other witches in the Christian church who do not want to be known or seen. Most of these witches are in position of leadership and influence.

These witches are Christian by day and something else at night. Their purpose is to collect souls. Church is a psychic vampire's paradise and for spirits that are interested in more than loosh, church is in essence a farm of ripe souls for the picking.

Most of us wise up that something intensely weird is going on. But for those that do not have the courage to leave and remember their connection to the Sources of Life, they can use the tools used to enslave them to protect them and possibly even free them.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”