Pyramids and Spiritual Growth

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Landar

Pyramids and Spiritual Growth

Post by Landar »

A little pyramid theory:

Life is like a pyramid. At its base, in infancy, we are full of life, vigour, energy and strength. But we have no knowledge or experience. At its tip, in old age, we are all knowledge and experience but we no longer have natural strength and vigour. Of course, we know that the old person may be filled with inward youthfulness and energy, just as the infant may contain an innate, but unconscious, wisdom. We could see this as an inverted pyramid standing on its tip within the other one.

Now to move the pyramid. The first one, at its base, becomes the start of human evolution. Everything is universal spirituality. There is no consciousness of self. No separation or isolation. As we move towards the tip, the spirituality becomes less and less, the self-consciousness increases. At the top, all is separation and isolation.

Where is the other pyramid? It's standing on its tip, invisibly, directly on top of the first one. We don't see it. We believe it isn't there. The points are so fine, they meet in infinity. There's a jumping off point. It's very delicate and imperceptible. It's a jump from the individual to the universal self. It's not a loss of individuality, rather a movement from persona to being. In that movement we rejoin the universal spirituality. In the course of time it will broaden out to reach the base - or top - of the second pyramid.

That's it! I'd love to go on but I'd rather hear some other thoughts.. Are there any opinions on this?
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Very cool. Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you more correctly describe life as a merkaba. Look it up you may be suprised at your wisdom unless you've heard of this before that is. :)
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Landar

Post by Landar »

Thanks for the pointer, YOm. Good luck with your spiritual work.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”