It's been going on too long

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Pas1

It's been going on too long

Post by Pas1 »

Constant negativity has been entering my life. People that suck me dry and take advantage of my caring and, in some instances, that I love them.

Problems with success, money, abusive men, weight, beauty, and smarts are dragging me down. Not to mention one's ability to lie about me and what I look like.

How does one escape from this.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Create a sheild around your mind, i guess would be a better way to put it.
You can also do some positive spells/workings. Light a candle for peace(blue), light a white one for positive energy, green and gold, for the god and goddess.
Do a spell evoking the god(of your choice, or none in particular), and a goddess(once again, a specific one, or none in particular), ask for your spirit guide to also help you.
Hope this helped you some.

Blessed Be,
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

As for the weight, do a spell encouraging yourself to lose weight. Because magick doesnt solve these types of things, drink some tea, start weight watchers, or something(believe it or not, this actually works. my mum lost about 10 pounds in about 2 weeks) Orange candle? For self encouragement.
&&good luck!

Blessed Be,
Ayla_faza

Post by Ayla_faza »

You said magic doesn't solve this sort of thing...tbh it depends who is doing it, just for yourself if your not a master of it. To do strong spells you need be training for at least 6 months under a powerful witch, which there are not as many as you would think.

You can do litle spells, bring things to your life, like if you have a cold or allergies or a not too serious illness there's alot you can do to fix it. But when its serious you need to see a professional :D

You really need to be able to read for someone to fix them, like tell their future, see whats going on to determine the best spell, if you can't read for someone how can you see what the problem is?
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

This is about freedom. No one will ever be able to explain to you how to be free. There are no spells, prayers, or special deities for this. This is yours and yours alone. There are soothing balms and quick fixes but the MASTER ROOT is freedom. To escape you must defy whatever should and should not holds you in place. You will not escape this lesson whether this lifetime or the next. Invoke the warrior within.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I'd have to back Earth Ritual on this one. It's time to invoke the Warrior within. Being Loving and Caring also means being able to say No! So many people are looking for quick-fixes and easy-outs to their issues that it's not surprising they are drawn to your giving nature. But they're coming to you for the wrong reasons, or I should say with the wrong intentions. Quick-fixes never last and you get hurt in the process as well. So it appears that it's time to put your foot down.

I'm also wondering if perhaps it's time you took a little Spiritual time for yourself to maybe regroup; get Centered, and get Grounded. I say that because all of the problems you listed were Physical Plane-oriented and nothing on a Spiritual level. Just a thought.

Blessings, Peace, and Harmony to you!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”